NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you could get more for them right now anyway. I wonder if this is going to be something that goes up in time because they won't be around and there won't be any re-releases ever.

Thanks for looking out. Trying to get some bread up before Vegas.

dont understand why FNL is down, not like they had any area 72's lol
finishline had the royals. Originally they weren't gonna have em but they tweeted out an update that they would have them late last night.
This morn. I tried searching for the chuckposites on Ndc and couldn't find...congrats to all who copped! At least I picked up the lunar forces, raygun tee &I seq. Shorts yesterday...ill try footlocker &I eastbay few more times then bed

I was shocked when I got thru with footlocker.com, then i got the 7 hour wait message i was like FML! was bout to pack it in then straight to checkout...glad i dont gotta pay reseller prices

ok thanks for the heads up. got an order to go thru on eastbay. just kinda worried about the delayed shipping...

It just keeps saying all sizes are in carts. It's been saying this to me since 701am

Keep trying,  I just copped a pair for my nephew on FL size 10, I am   not feeling these, but if someone needs a size post it and ill try and get through for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom