NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been clicking the 9.5 add to cart button for over an hour, how are you guys buying these? :rolleyes

I got free ground shipping from NDC but won't get them til approximately the 25th. How much was 2-3day shipping? Should I call them and change it?

Last edited:
I ordered 2 off nike, 2 seperate orders of 1 barkley each. Really worried they will get cancelled. Has anyone ever got 2 of a 1 per limit shoe on the SAME account? PLEASE HELP!

Ive' literally been hitting the add to cart button every second, how are you guys copping on footlocker

Got through for the Barkley's, size 8, about 8:10EST on Foot Locker, just kept mashing that Add To Cart button after NDC was another joke for me. These don't seem to be that difficult, just the site traffic is bogging everything down. And nobody has tweeted that they are sold out yet other than NDC. Same happened for the WC3 '88. Got through around 8:20pm after clicking for almost 4 hours. Keep hope alive fella's. But after LeBron's and Sonics Kamikaze's yesterday, thank God these releases are done!

Last edited:
how so they sold out in a blink of an eye
I thought for sure I wouldn't get the barkleys by the time 9am hit so I started working on the Joker 3's. Got them after about 10 mins on FTL then decided to keep working on the Barkleys. Got them about 10 mins after that at like 9:10 on FTL!! Can't believe it. Still want the royal 1's but I'm happy with those two.

do not flip back and forth btwn EB and FL pick one and click add cart non stop, one will go through.

p.s  use ship to store if in CA, Tax + Shipping is killer if you dont.

was able to cop off eastbay around 840, kept refreshing . if you see that they are in others carts, keep pressing add to cart. thats what i did and was able to score a size 12

Just got through with a 10 on footlocker...kept clicking while watching saved by the bell but shipping of $6.95 kills the deal...not free like NDC...and tax...blah..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom