NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy went to a house of hoops here in Boston walked in no line copped the Barkleys and Jokers. Unlike yesterday where I sat in line to get the Air Force max. Seems like the Barkleys Posites were an easy cop for everyone congrats to those who got them! If anyone is looking for a KD V Allstars that came out yesterday size 11 I have them for retail

I had a 9.5 on eastbay but I let them go since I had copped off NDC earlier. All I need is 1 pair $250 kicks is crazy

Congrats to everyone who was able to cop a pair! I literally just said **** it and gave up on trying to "add in cart" about 30min into it. But i did manage to score me 1 pair. =)

Screw a link sniper, you need a Click Sniper if you don't add to cart in the first minute. After an hour and half of clicking, I got a 10.5 Barkley that I can't fit :x (need the Force Max size 13, trades???).

I wanted the force maxes but had no luck..so I ended up with 2 Barkley's. Hopefully someone can pay the difference and trade with me. Then I would be set.

Damn I finally got through on eastbay ! Processed to the last step ! Then it kicks me out !! Noooooooo !!!! Right when it was processing to give me my confirm # boom. I was shot out. I spoke to a real nice rep over at eastbay. I got my fingers crossed !! Pls Melissa come through ! Please !!

Last edited:
Yeah, you can add them on Footlocker but when processing payment it kicks you out, they are probably gone now

OK I lied, just got through...but I doubt it will ship

Last edited:
Glad more people seemed to be able to cop these than the AFM"s...which I find weird, but whateva.

Got my size 12 right when they went up...called my homeboy who said he struck out on his 10.5. I could tell he pretty much gave up and was like oh well..I kept trying when I saw that they had a 10.5 up with the whole "its in a persons cart mess"..long story short, tried for what seemed like forever and copped at 8:30 est. He aint believe it lol. This made up for the Sammy Sosa level strike out on my size 12 AFM's. Still want them joints though lol. 

Man what is going on with releases. I really couldnt spend my hard earned money on bs. 

the only decent pair is the Air Force Max. 1 out 6 pairs sucks. 

Last years ASW kicks went ten times harder. 

Screw a link sniper, you need a Click Sniper if you don't add to cart in the first minute. After an hour and half of clicking, I got a 10.5 Barkley that I can't fit :x (need the Force Max size 13, trades???).
The point of a link sniper is to get it in your cart, there's actually some tools to help you make that...

Anyway waitin on eastbay for barkleys

Now I wish a local spot has the AFM

I ordered 2 seperate orders of 1 barkley each on footlocker on the SAME account. I know I screwed up and I'm really worried that these will get cancelled now. Has anyone ever ordered a 1 per limit shoe 2 of them on the SAME account? PLEASE HELP!!

I've done this before on Champs with no problem. No worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom