NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastbay is the best company !!! Thank you Melissa !! You are amazing !! Order placed !! By the way guys the Barkley is not on back order. She told me they do have it in stock and ready to ship !

Last edited:
man so many kids at nike Dallas trying to resell the barkleys lol they had a whole bunch everybody got a pair and they still had szs left i passed on them they ugly as hell

man so many kids at nike Dallas trying to resell the barkleys lol they had a whole bunch everybody got a pair and they still had szs left i passed on them they ugly as hell
Oh for real ? Cause I only have two stores in all of toronto who is selling these. They didn't even catch a FSR. All they had was 8 pairs and ppl camping. So you really put in the effort to come into a thread that you hate ? Really ? Just to let us know you don't like them. Lol Really ??? boredom at its finest !! There is always one. 

Anyone in Houston headed to the Galleria today? Need help getting some Houston only Raygun apparel.

PM me or hit me on Twitter.

Last edited:
Congrats bro ! Very nice line up ^^^^

i missed out on the force, those look real nice. 

Everywhere I went yesterday. Every manger told me the forcemax were more limited then the Barkleyposites. I secured a 9 but needed a 9.5 but the 9 will have to do. Copped Barkleyposites on NDC this morning. What a good weekend.

Everywhere I went yesterday. Every manger told me the forcemax were more limited then the Barkleyposites. I secured a 9 but needed a 9.5 but the 9 will have to do. Copped Barkleyposites on NDC this morning. What a good weekend.

That's odd ...I was told the opposite.. Force Maxes sold out quicker because of the price tag difference with Barkley's.

I found the hoodie on Instagram. The user is from Japan. Nike stores are getting them. They won't be available online.

joker1988, mind if I ask you a favor?

OS Life sold out. starting to give up hope on these Air Max joints. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciated.

on eastbay twitter they said they are still waiting for the shipment from the manufacturer, so I guess they presold them.
That is correct. We are still awaiting our shipment on these from the manufacturer. Once it has been received you will receive a shipping confirmation email with the shipping details included.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Wel finally got my air force maxs off OS. Wasn't cheap but cheaper than everything else ive seen. After seeing them in person couple days ago these are way too dope. :smokin This years version of the galaxy flight ones. A lot of people slept on those and regretted it. Will be the same with these.

Last edited:
How do the Barkley Posite feels as far as comfort and cushioning? They look like they won't be comfortable...

Congrats on everyone that got a pair.Wanted the Barkley's but no success trying to grab a pair all online stores were out in minutes and Finishline crashed on me haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom