NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really up to YOU and how much YOU are willing to pay.

The $250 retail was already a stretch imo.

I wouldn't drop more than $300, but that's just me.
GL finding them at $300.  I just found them at $360 and pulled the trigger with no hesitation.

Hoodie is not true to size.  I usually wear a XL in nike hoodies and the L fit like a XL.  Copped at a spot in Union City NJ

2 pairs of my AFM are here in town.. but is delayed due to the snow storm we have today. Smh

On a side note... whats the max resale price are you guys willing to pay for the Barkleys? I really want a pair but im waiting it out on Ebay. Sofar i see 4bills.. you think that is fair since there is no more retail?
I felt like it was fair. I bought mine off eBay for $400 with shipping included and I don't regret it at all.

GL finding them at $300.  I just found them at $360 and pulled the trigger with no hesitation.
I'm not looking.

I got 3 pairs at retail. At least 1 of them is trade bait.

I was saying personally, I wouldn't spend over $300 since the due was asking what we would pay.

EDIT: Answered my own question by actually picking up the phone.

Really want to get one of those hoodies, but not at the insane fleabay prices.

Last edited:
If anyone needs a XXL hoodie I just got off the phone with NTSM

Santa Monica - #379
395 Santa Monica Place
SANTA MONICA Santa Monica -90401
310-393-7384

Good luck. Their only size left.

If anyone needs a XXL hoodie I just got off the phone with NTSM

Santa Monica - #379
395 Santa Monica Place
SANTA MONICA Santa Monica -90401
310-393-7384

Good luck. Their only size left.
Good looking out bruh I copped the last xxl, the size I needed.. Super repped! 

Last edited:
2 pairs of my AFM are here in town.. but is delayed due to the snow storm we have today. Smh

On a side note... whats the max resale price are you guys willing to pay for the Barkleys? I really want a pair but im waiting it out on Ebay. Sofar i see 4bills.. you think that is fair since there is no more retail?
4 bills? I've been seeing it settle at around $350-370. I sold mine for $350. I'm waiting for the AFMs to drop though. I don't feel like paying double the retail cause I've seen some go for $240ish.

They look dope with that quasi-reflectivity going on

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Ugh...I regret passing on the AFM. Maybe I'll cop when the hype dies down a bit and prices lower...if that even happens

4 bills? I've been seeing it settle at around $350-370. I sold mine for $350. I'm waiting for the AFMs to drop though. I don't feel like paying double the retail cause I've seen some go for $240ish.
I see that for the smaller sizes but i been keeping track of the 12s and they are ending around 4bills + Shipping
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom