NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blazers are so slept on, for 105 I love them. The barkleys are a little bit overrated in my opinion I'm kinda mad I spent 250 on those. This month has been real pricey lol
i repped u for your honesty on them fugly barkleys. Blazers are the truth and i dont even really mess wit blazers. dont be mad bout te barkleys tho, at least they good for trade or resell.

Anybody know where more of the shorts are for retail? i slept on them
Not sure if shorts are still available anywhere for retail (got the last M from footaction last week) but try asking @footaction, @footlocker, champs, etc on twitter to try and find it for u...
I was looking for the nike area 72 snapback hat & @footaction got me a sku# to give a footaction employee in store & im getting the hats (copped 2 @ $28 each) shipped to the store....first number dude gave me didn't work but had another # for me to try and it worked! # is 93-70050-5-00 for anyone still trying to cop that snapback for retail. Theyre goin for $50+ on ebay.

Last edited:
pic didn't show up earlier

anyways the glow is pretty crazy on these, after exposing them to a bright light

Last edited:
Not sure if shorts are still available anywhere for retail (got the last M from footaction last week) but try asking @footaction, @footlocker, champs, etc on twitter to try and find it for u...
I was looking for the nike area 72 snapback hat & @footaction got me a sku# to give a footaction employee in store & im getting the hats (copped 2 @ $28 each) shipped to the store....first number dude gave me didn't work but had another # for me to try and it worked! # is 93-70050-5-00 for anyone still trying to cop that snapback for retail. Theyre goin for $50+ on ebay.

thanks! i appreciate the help

damn, I was debating whether to buy another one of the Sequalizer shorts size Medium on FNL since my Large was a little too big for me, I didn't know they would sell out that fast.

Should of bought it yesterday while I had the chance 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Highly doubt there's a chance of a restock in the AFM, right? I'm kind of kicking myself for only copping the blazers.

anyone know how the barkleys run in size for someone who is flat footed and wide? do the barkleys run tight? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom