NT 2K11 Sim League (Week 2 Games Up: Schedule Your Games With Your Opponents)

Whoever has a GT of soledout23 (pacers) in the league, i've proposed a match for 9pm tonight. Let me know what time and day works for you, i'm the lake show

Whoever has a GT of soledout23 (pacers) in the league, i've proposed a match for 9pm tonight. Let me know what time and day works for you, i'm the lake show

Damn i completely forgot about this...
nerd.gif

Spoke to soledout23 (Pacers). He's at school now so he won't be able to play until may 4th. He has given the blessing to give the team away so if you have someone in mind,DC, then i'll play them.

Spoke to soledout23 (Pacers). He's at school now so he won't be able to play until may 4th. He has given the blessing to give the team away so if you have someone in mind,DC, then i'll play them.

* either that or do away with both the pacers and memphis so we have an even number of teams. I don't know how feasible that is since you're awarded wins to teams that played the grizz.

* either that or do away with both the pacers and memphis so we have an even number of teams. I don't know how feasible that is since you're awarded wins to teams that played the grizz.

Originally Posted by pchen83

Funny he never told me that. He should have known he couldn't/wouldn't play. This is a damn shame man seriously.

Only 10 teams and we already have had 3 replacements.

Originally Posted by pchen83

Funny he never told me that. He should have known he couldn't/wouldn't play. This is a damn shame man seriously.

Only 10 teams and we already have had 3 replacements.

Smh, i feel like last time we did this the same thing happened. Leagues just drop off because people don't come through. I'm not even in this league either
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom