NT 2K11 Sim League (Week 2 Games Up: Schedule Your Games With Your Opponents)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I hate the goddamn signature gather. You must have hit 80% out of that move.
Who was he doing it with? And what is that player's gather?
Roy - Around the back, then cross in front

I wonder if there is a shot boost for a shot done after a gather? I will try my best to contain it when I play him. Sorry if you felt abused.

I wonder if there is a shot boost for a shot done after a gather? I will try my best to contain it when I play him. Sorry if you felt abused.

I did it 3 times MAX that game. I didn't abuse anything. Rest of Roy's points came from plays drawn for him to score and a couple isolations if the play broke down.

I did it 3 times MAX that game. I didn't abuse anything. Rest of Roy's points came from plays drawn for him to score and a couple isolations if the play broke down.

Boston vs. Chicago. Tell me how the game went? I want to hear both sides of the story. 
roll.gif

ROMEBE: You doubled team on EVERY post possession. Jump passed about 40 times, 58 points in the paint, and you only won by 1.........
Message will expire in 30 days

DBAR40: i double teamed only boozer and rose..... no body else.. 58 points in the paint.. out of 109 points.. you make the dumbest passes.. most of the time its the computer stealing the pass while im guarding the guy with the ball. sorry u feel that way.

DC idk man.. this guy cant take a loss...

ROMEBE: You doubled team on EVERY post possession. Jump passed about 40 times, 58 points in the paint, and you only won by 1.........
Message will expire in 30 days

DBAR40: i double teamed only boozer and rose..... no body else.. 58 points in the paint.. out of 109 points.. you make the dumbest passes.. most of the time its the computer stealing the pass while im guarding the guy with the ball. sorry u feel that way.

DC idk man.. this guy cant take a loss...

this dude shot over 25+ 3pt FG's 3-14 with korver ...

idk man.. im done with this dude. on to the next game..

this dude shot over 25+ 3pt FG's 3-14 with korver ...

idk man.. im done with this dude. on to the next game..

Back
Top Bottom