NT All Time MLB Re-Draft vol: Voting is Open

ALL TIME isn't limited to the past and current...at least in my mind

i know we won't, but if we look back in 5 years, he could very well belong. and in the 11th round might be a good pick

If we are all still on NT in 5 years time we should def. look into it.

If we are all still on NT in 5 years time we should def. look into it.

I have a spreadsheet of all the past Redrafts I have done, that's how I saw my last redraft baseball team that had Kluber and Arrieta, and Bryant, etc. :lol:

I've done a Football one, three Basketball ones, and now two baseball ones, + multiple movie ones. :nthat:

Last edited:
JD Drew, RF (Braves Edition)

jddrew.jpg

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh bike 2 bike

Right guys, we can look back in 5 years and see how Baez career has gone.

Problem with that is (and same as my problem with your last MLB redraft CP), we are drafting now and evaluating our drafts right after we complete it. So while in 5 years, it may turn out to look like a fine pick, in 0 years, it looks absurd. We arent going to have people judging these drafts in 5 years. They will be judging them in a couple of weeks.

I have a spreadsheet of all the past Redrafts I have done, that's how I saw my last redraft baseball team that had Kluber and Arrieta, and Bryant, etc. :lol:

I've done a Football one, three Basketball ones, and now two baseball ones, + multiple movie ones. :nthat:

Time to get some new movie drafts going

Right guys, we can look back in 5 years and see how Baez career has gone.

Problem with that is (and same as my problem with your last MLB redraft CP), we are drafting now and evaluating our drafts right after we complete it. So while in 5 years, it may turn out to look like a fine pick, in 0 years, it looks absurd. We arent going to have people judging these drafts in 5 years. They will be judging them in a couple of weeks.

The year I drafted Kluber, Arrieta, and Bryant, all 3 went next level. A year later JBJ broke out, Richards was solid (til he got hurt) and guys like Sano, Gallo, Alonzo, Gennett, all broke out 2 years later.

The year I drafted Kluber, Arrieta, and Bryant, all 3 went next level. A year later JBJ broke out, Richards was solid (til he got hurt) and guys like Sano, Gallo, Alonzo, Gennett, all broke out 2 years later.

Still waiting on Profar to break out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom