NT At what age did you first move out of your parent's house ?

I was just wondering because I'm in my senior year of high school and I don't really see myself staying home even if I go to an in-state college. So at what age did you feel the need to move out ?

Im 22 an will be goin to college either at the end of the year or beginning and wont be movin out until im done with it, eff living check to check

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Im 22 an will be goin to college either at the end of the year or beginning and wont be movin out until im done with it, eff living check to check

Smart move. I'll be out by 24. Check to check is terrible planning.

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

damm you starting college late

For the people saying they moved out at 18 did you guys move out to dorm in college or did you get an apartment or something ?

Left for the military 2 weeks after my 18 birthday and never looked back. sometimes i wish i was still at home though

For the people saying they moved out at 18 did you guys move out to dorm in college or did you get an apartment or something ?

23 next month, still living at home. Just started a full time job, I'm crossing my fingers within 18 months I can afford to move out. Only 3 ways I see it happening by then though.
Promotion (working in a small company that is growing every day. We're a subsidiary of one of the largest property management firms in the tristate. We just have to be able to push through this beginning stage)
Small **% studio @ $700-800 a month
Roommate which I'm very weary of, unless my best friend gets a teaching job out of college next year than me and him would likely room together.
I'm still a student as well.

Originally Posted by RAWse

How did u guys move out at such an early age?

probably work full time. it also helps if you don't live in cali or NY. rents much cheaper elsewhere.

I think dorming and moving out are two different things.

Anyway, I'm 19 and still live with my parents. Don't think I'll be moving out until I graduate in 2014.

Back
Top Bottom