#NT ATL Labor Day Weekend Summit

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Will N_'s in Atlanta be performed?
nerd.gif

#WatchTheAyo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

can we get a confirmation list on who coming? i think we gotta make reservations, cuz im sure that joint will be packed for the game... 
This....

I might go since I am staying 5 minutes from there.

wish i could go, but i gotta work, that dom kennedy concert should be
pimp.gif
 im goin to the  one on the 29

[color= rgb(255, 153, 153)]I know I said I was gonna come but I aint know what time yall were doing it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 153, 153)]The DOM concert is @930pm.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 153, 153)]I'ma try to swing by ... I'll prolly be next door at Max's though ...  [/color]
tongue.gif

Ill be there ill be nice to meet some AtL niketalkers since i dont kno any of yall

and as soon as I was talking about a NT x GA summit/meet up, one gets scheduled and i'm not able to make it. money is very scarce, but i'll be back to the 2nd home for the Eagles and Falcons game. if anyone plans a get together around that time, make it known, please. definitely want to meet some NT x ATL bredren.

I'll be there, with my drinking shoes though lol...

theres a day party @ Aja too but you say Luckies is right up the street? Perfecto

im not good on this list making stuff, so everybody thats going post ur twitter names in here, so i can get some type of a head count (pause)
they saying first come first serve, no reserving spots that day, so ill go earlier than 7, prolly 5:30-6:00 just to make sure we got a spot..... also its $5 cover cuz its game day.

NT Name - ATL Twitter List

1. Infyrno23 - @Infyrno23

2. Zyr12 - @Zyr12

I wish I could be there but, I just wrecked my whip man. So I won't be up
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom