NT Be Real...How Many People Have You Had Sex With?

I'm 28, had sex with between 50-60 (I'm not proud of it). Most of these were while I was playing college basketball, before the internet, myspace, etc.

It got boring though. It was like ok... how many light skin/puerto-rican 7-10 chicks that look almost the same do I need to hit? I didn't need the olderwomen to pay my way anymore. So I retired. I had a good run, it was fun while it lasted, but i didn't get the "high" from manipulating chicksinto doing whatever I wanted anymore.

Luckily around the same time I met a good woman who challenged me mentaly, and I have been rolling with that ever since.

(((1))) he was my first..want him to be my last.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

4 .. I mean maybe 3.5 .. I didn't cum the last time, she did though. Does the NT count that as a full point ?
If you break the plane it counts.
img.407695_t.jpg
ohwell.gif
sure ? Even with my finger ?

edit: MAKE UP YO DAYMN MIND ON THE PIC FAM I SAW THAT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Wish I was A Virgin tho,

definitly not worth the drama that comes along wit it

If you got it crackin with that many, u wouldn't be sayin that...

I los count back in 02 when my ex asked me & I was in the high hundreds, once that went down the drain & club boogie cracked from 03-06 & all themhollywood nights. I gotta be approaching that g ball...

I'm up like 6 just from this month, kickin it with coked up strippers who bring new friends all the time always leads to a new member of the Get It Crackinteam...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

4 .. I mean maybe 3.5 .. I didn't cum the last time, she did though. Does the NT count that as a full point ?
If you break the plane it counts.
nfl_u_ward_580.jpg

Exactly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

None.....it's definitely not by choice. FAMU FTL.
Son you go to FAMU?

What year are you?
laugh.gif

There is no excuse. There ain't nothing but h0's down here. I will send you some #'s right now...just call them....tell them Kyrk gave you their #.

honestly i believe everyone for the most part. me and a lot of my boys smashing new victims every weekend/or at least every month and we do NOT condonerelationships/monogaumy, strictly new new. for anyone over 15-20+ victims i dont know how yall keep track, or why...
grin.gif

Ducktales is the lames saying they are saving themselves for marraige
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Lol I knew dudes would think I was ducktales. If u a freak like me...man you trying to hit everything. I'm in ATL bro..it really aint that hard if you on the scene. I mean that's 10 years worth of work. lol

Man if you only knew. Outa close to 220....burnt bout 5 times.
smh.gif

It's like a roll of the dice. I'm not tryin 2 crap out. I'm done with that %##

If I was single...I'll proly be in a world of %##
Yo...If you've had 200 chicks in the past
why does your current "gf" look like a beaterfest?

no joke just curious. I don't see the point in hitting ugly chicks. The whole "pu$$y is pu$$y" is soooo wrong mentality. I've turned downmore chicks then I've actually been with. I just don't get a rise out of banging a wack chick.

not knocking anybody if that's wht you enjoy...but as the saying goes *quality overquantity*

i know what FACE is talking about. I'm in the ATL as well and its quite easy. Its like 8 females to 1 male.

I don't talk about my sexual past. Its just that, the past. I'm not proud of it, but I have CO-SIGNERS.
I'm starting to realize I have a good one and need to settle this thing down now. 2009 might be the year yall.

"I'm in the ATL as well and its quite easy. Its like 8 females to 1 male"

off topic but this is BS! i love atl though.

I've had sex with Crank bout 40 times. I love him so got damn much. You rock my world Crank. Now make a Gif for that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

"I'm in the ATL as well and its quite easy. Its like 8 females to 1 male"

off topic but this is BS! i love atl though.
Oh my bad, I factored in the gay ratio. With them suckers (pun intended) screwing each other it leaves more women open. It puts it around 8females to every 1 straight male. Trust me.

i won't say how old i am... but i'm in single digits, not a very detailed stat sheet. a 'couple'
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom