NT Be Real...How Many People Have You Had Sex With?

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

I'm 15..with 3
ducktales...

im at 0 and am 16 years old
You mad because homeboy a year younger and already got more box than you.
laugh.gif

im 18
and im only @ 5

and the 5 i hit, it was multiple times w/ all of em

but theyre all top notch

quality > quantity lol

3 ...long relationships so I smashed each like 15+ times at least.

I got brain like 12 times though. Good ol college days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Wish I was A Virgin tho,

definitly not worth the drama that comes along wit it

If you got it crackin with that many, u wouldn't be sayin that...

I los count back in 02 when my ex asked me & I was in the high hundreds, once that went down the drain & club boogie cracked from 03-06 & all them hollywood nights. I gotta be approaching that g ball...

I'm up like 6 just from this month, kickin it with coked up strippers who bring new friends all the time always leads to a new member of the Get It Crackin team...
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

No need for ducktales homie, Im a quite an attrative dude and farr from a lame, so me gettin ({}) is far from a problem, pratically have it thrown my way

Of kourse nuttin is better than the feeling of ({}), but I meant it by, I wish I was so I kan experience it for the first time allover again.

Wish I was A Virgin tho,

I los count back in 02 when my ex asked me & I was in the high hundreds, once that went down the drain & club boogie cracked from 03-06 & all them hollywood nights. I gotta be approaching that g ball...

I'm up like 6 just from this month, kickin it with coked up strippers who bring new friends all the time always leads to a new member of the Get It Crackin team...
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

No need for ducktales homie, Im a quite an attrative dude and farr from a lame, so me gettin ({}) is far from a problem, pratically have it thrown my way

Of kourse nuttin is better than the feeling of ({}), but I meant it by, I wish I was so I kan experience it for the first time all over again.
50b36a5e1855a12df23d5c90912ac970964f0570.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

this thread will be FULL of ducktales. Mark my words.

its already begun.. certain threads will never be serious, like "how much do you bench" or "what's your vertical" threads in S&T... 99% of responses will be ducktales
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

None.....it's definitely not by choice. FAMU FTL.
Son you go to FAMU?

What year are you?
laugh.gif

There is no excuse. There ain't nothing but h0's down here. I will send you some #'s right now...just call them....tell them Kyrk gave you their #.
You kidding me? Everybody knows all the girls at FAMU are beat. Aint nobody trying to be knocking down them nasty ***
Tally-!%#*!

Originally Posted by geminifly

Son you go to FAMU?

What year are you?
laugh.gif

There is no excuse. There ain't nothing but h0's down here. I will send you some #'s right now...just call them....tell them Kyrk gave you their #.
You kidding me? Everybody knows all the girls at FAMU are beat. Aint nobody trying to be knocking down them nasty ***
Tally-!%#*!
FSU is right around the corner. There are no shortage of females. And yeah...a lot of FAMU girls have been rung out...which is why i'm tryingto find just one to lock down. Personally....i'm only messing with latino chicks at the moment. Don't ask why.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Wish I was A Virgin tho,

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Of kourse nuttin is better than the feeling of ({}), but I meant it by, I wish I was so I kan experience it for the first time all over again.

laugh.gif
Crank U kool and all....But I forgive u for not knowing...

I type like that for a reason,....Google it homie

Kappa's FTW
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by geminifly

Son you go to FAMU?

What year are you?
laugh.gif

Tally-!%#*!
FSU is right around the corner. There are no shortage of females. And yeah...a lot of FAMU girls have been rung out...which is why i'm trying to find just one to lock down. Personally....i'm only messing with latino chicks at the moment. Don't ask why.
laugh.gif
There are some good girls at FAMU. The good ones are hard to get. FSU girls are straight.

you wilin
i'm from north carolina
go to school in iowa

and i've done numbers at famu

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Wish I was A Virgin tho,

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Crank U kool and all....But I forgive u for not knowing...

I type like that for a reason,....Google it homie

Kappa's FTW
nerd.gif
ohh ok, I see what you're doing there
nerd.gif
I hope you donttype your papers like that though
laugh.gif

I'm at 5 and I'm 20. I lost it at 19. I think I wanna stay on one hand but I ain't found wifey yet so I don't think it's possible.

and good luck for those of you saving it til you marriage I tried but couldn't hold out any longer.

I don't understand or know how dudes keep up. I mean I lost count after 25 and that was 3 years ago. I think once you've hit about 20 you've triedalmost everything, so anything past that is just sex. Idk maybe that's just me tho.

Originally Posted by yeerp

you wilin
i'm from north carolina
go to school in iowa

and i've done numbers at famu
Damn FAMU girls gotta bad rap. I gotta chick, she wanna wait till marriage. 2 years....

Back
Top Bottom