NT black men come in sitdown and persuade me

So my brothers let me start out by saying I love y'all. Uh huh hum........ so recently I have lost all faith in black women I mean I really can't find one that I'm physically attracted to and has a good head all the way on. So I've recently been dipping my feet in melanin less shores and oh my brothers the nectar that I've tasted has been so sweet! I mean first off natural beauty in terms of non fake hair,eyes,nails and lashes is great. No tattoes great. Not as much drama, attitude and hurdles to jump. A lot more well rounded culturally and open minded. Now the typical argument is brotha you ain't talking to the right ones trust me I talk to all of them. From dancers,singers, architects and even scientist. G.e.d. p.h.d. $*!% don't matter this women have some serious issues. Now please pull me back in. Market the appeal of the black women to me again because I'm losing sight of the sistahs!

So my brothers let me start out by saying I love y'all. Uh huh hum........ so recently I have lost all faith in black women I mean I really can't find one that I'm physically attracted to and has a good head all the way on. So I've recently been dipping my feet in melanin less shores and oh my brothers the nectar that I've tasted has been so sweet! I mean first off natural beauty in terms of non fake hair,eyes,nails and lashes is great. No tattoes great. Not as much drama, attitude and hurdles to jump. A lot more well rounded culturally and open minded. Now the typical argument is brotha you ain't talking to the right ones trust me I talk to all of them. From dancers,singers, architects and even scientist. G.e.d. p.h.d. $*!% don't matter this women have some serious issues. Now please pull me back in. Market the appeal of the black women to me again because I'm losing sight of the sistahs!

I have noticed this as well. White women are just in general more culturally rounded, even the "good" black women carry around so much baggage, and excuse-driven relationship motives. It as become unbearable. I dated ZERO white women in highschool, and only talked to (smashed) a few in college. Now after-the-fact, it is far easier to find a white woman on my level. That doesn't mean financially, and not really educationally either. At first I thought it was just the dark-skinned ones, but the light are no less preverse.

As far as your (our) predicament goes. I believe that everyone has those who they click with, black women have expectations for their male counterparts to fill. "educated, fine, athletic, popular, and a smile that can slice cake" All us men want is a woman to love us. For black women it is tough for them to comprehend that- no offense to them, but rarely is love an embedded function in their family history. No father- an insecure Mother, and a history of males who took her kindness for weakness.

The answer lies within an individual basis, and what black women must realize is that all too often in an effort to seperate themselves from the stereotype-they further enforce their own prejudices.
%%%! black women-let them market themselves. White Women For Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have noticed this as well. White women are just in general more culturally rounded, even the "good" black women carry around so much baggage, and excuse-driven relationship motives. It as become unbearable. I dated ZERO white women in highschool, and only talked to (smashed) a few in college. Now after-the-fact, it is far easier to find a white woman on my level. That doesn't mean financially, and not really educationally either. At first I thought it was just the dark-skinned ones, but the light are no less preverse.

As far as your (our) predicament goes. I believe that everyone has those who they click with, black women have expectations for their male counterparts to fill. "educated, fine, athletic, popular, and a smile that can slice cake" All us men want is a woman to love us. For black women it is tough for them to comprehend that- no offense to them, but rarely is love an embedded function in their family history. No father- an insecure Mother, and a history of males who took her kindness for weakness.

The answer lies within an individual basis, and what black women must realize is that all too often in an effort to seperate themselves from the stereotype-they further enforce their own prejudices.
%%%! black women-let them market themselves. White Women For Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should stop putting women in categories and look at them as a whole. So you wouldn't have to say you lost faith in one particular race of women.

Pursue them all. W/e the color you end up with and truly love is the one. In between time just keep smashing. Maybe you should move out of your current environment and see if you feel the same way about black women.

Go to Africa %*@@#!

You should stop putting women in categories and look at them as a whole. So you wouldn't have to say you lost faith in one particular race of women.

Pursue them all. W/e the color you end up with and truly love is the one. In between time just keep smashing. Maybe you should move out of your current environment and see if you feel the same way about black women.

Go to Africa %*@@#!

Funny thing is I was talking to some girls from Africa and they weren't much different from their American counterparts. Sometimes the black spectrum is so laced with venom and insidious actions I don't even wanna bother. I'm just tired of drama and @%%#* %$%#@%#%. Its just with the women there is a different energy. Like there is this sweetness and "squareness" that is so feminine and cute that you rarely find in black women.

Funny thing is I was talking to some girls from Africa and they weren't much different from their American counterparts. Sometimes the black spectrum is so laced with venom and insidious actions I don't even wanna bother. I'm just tired of drama and @%%#* %$%#@%#%. Its just with the women there is a different energy. Like there is this sweetness and "squareness" that is so feminine and cute that you rarely find in black women.

1253930-this_thread_again_super.jpg

I'm pretty sure you made up your mind already on who u want to date. Asking NT is just an attempt to boost your "E-Fame".

Right??

But if you are serious watch a Docu-Drama called "Diary of a tired Black Man". This may help you with your Question.

I'm pretty sure you made up your mind already on who u want to date. Asking NT is just an attempt to boost your "E-Fame".

Right??

But if you are serious watch a Docu-Drama called "Diary of a tired Black Man". This may help you with your Question.

I have noticed this trend. I agree with some points wise and kix have, however I would say take it on a case by case basis. I tend to look at women as a whole. You have the same issues with women, no matter what color she is. That being said, there are some sisters that have some unrealistic expectations. Some Black women, like a lot of women, can't spot a good man when he's in front of them. From my experience, they want the knucklehead. This isn't mutually exclusive to Black women, but it seems like they are attracted to the "thug" image. I personal opinion is, after you get a certain age, that chase gets played out and looks immature. My girl isn't Black, but we click well, so it works for me. That being said, I do often think why on a regular basis Black chicks don't grab my attention and I can't say why. I'm not racist, I love my race and I think Black is definitely beautiful. But I always catch myself checking out a white girl or Spanish girl. I occasionally see a fine Black woman. They exist, but I guess it depends on your experience. That's my 2 cents...peace.

I have noticed this trend. I agree with some points wise and kix have, however I would say take it on a case by case basis. I tend to look at women as a whole. You have the same issues with women, no matter what color she is. That being said, there are some sisters that have some unrealistic expectations. Some Black women, like a lot of women, can't spot a good man when he's in front of them. From my experience, they want the knucklehead. This isn't mutually exclusive to Black women, but it seems like they are attracted to the "thug" image. I personal opinion is, after you get a certain age, that chase gets played out and looks immature. My girl isn't Black, but we click well, so it works for me. That being said, I do often think why on a regular basis Black chicks don't grab my attention and I can't say why. I'm not racist, I love my race and I think Black is definitely beautiful. But I always catch myself checking out a white girl or Spanish girl. I occasionally see a fine Black woman. They exist, but I guess it depends on your experience. That's my 2 cents...peace.

This is a funny thread, albeit a very sad one as well!

I don't think that anyone can say that they have dated everyone in one particular race, then suggesting that they cannot find what it is that they really want. However, if you are really serious, then are looking for serious responses, I am game.

I personally was in the same situation, but that was until I understood what the problem was.

I do not date women, any woman, who has not had a father/father figure in her life.

Do the math, then figure out why that is, then you will find someone REALLY hip to date in all races and ethnicities.

The elimination phase will be quick and painless. I asked then about their family, and who TAUGHT them about what a man should be, and if there were any women in that household who tried to emasculate that Male role model. If she is really hip, she should be able to respond to all that in a mature manner.......but if she starts to signify about how her moms was a strong woman?

RUN!!!!

Lesson over.

wink.gif

This is a funny thread, albeit a very sad one as well!

I don't think that anyone can say that they have dated everyone in one particular race, then suggesting that they cannot find what it is that they really want. However, if you are really serious, then are looking for serious responses, I am game.

I personally was in the same situation, but that was until I understood what the problem was.

I do not date women, any woman, who has not had a father/father figure in her life.

Do the math, then figure out why that is, then you will find someone REALLY hip to date in all races and ethnicities.

The elimination phase will be quick and painless. I asked then about their family, and who TAUGHT them about what a man should be, and if there were any women in that household who tried to emasculate that Male role model. If she is really hip, she should be able to respond to all that in a mature manner.......but if she starts to signify about how her moms was a strong woman?

RUN!!!!

Lesson over.

wink.gif

every day there is another thread on how bad black woman are.  +@#% is like clockwork I swear.
The way ya'll down black woman ya'll must HATE your own mothers. Like they aren't black women too.

Back
Top Bottom