NT black men come in sitdown and persuade me

every day there is another thread on how bad black woman are.  *+$% is like clockwork I swear.
The way ya'll down black woman ya'll must HATE your own mothers. Like they aren't black women too.

Uncle Tom

//THREAD
grin.gif

every day there is another thread on how bad black woman are.  *+$% is like clockwork I swear.
The way ya'll down black woman ya'll must HATE your own mothers. Like they aren't black women too.

every day there is another thread on how bad black woman are.  +@#% is like clockwork I swear.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

You should stop putting women in categories and look at them as a whole. So you wouldn't have to say you lost faith in one particular race of women.

Pursue them all. W/e the color you end up with and truly love is the one. In between time just keep smashing. Maybe you should move out of your current environment and see if you feel the same way about black women.

Go to Africa %*@@#!
this makes sense. however, OP is raising a valid point that too many black women feel that they have to adopt a certain pervasive mentality because the media and their friends are setting the example. it's not really a problem with ALL women as a whole, because white/asian etc women aren't out there trying to imitate black stereotypes, black women are.

this whole thread is #@$%^&@ stupid

if your happy with your preference then why would you need somebody

to convince you other wise

i agree that OP probably already has his mind made up, but i think he's just getting this off his chest and i actually agree with him.

i feel like i will eventually settle down with a good black woman, but as of now a lot of my "potentials" are not black women.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

You should stop putting women in categories and look at them as a whole. So you wouldn't have to say you lost faith in one particular race of women.

Pursue them all. W/e the color you end up with and truly love is the one. In between time just keep smashing. Maybe you should move out of your current environment and see if you feel the same way about black women.

Go to Africa %*@@#!
this makes sense. however, OP is raising a valid point that too many black women feel that they have to adopt a certain pervasive mentality because the media and their friends are setting the example. it's not really a problem with ALL women as a whole, because white/asian etc women aren't out there trying to imitate black stereotypes, black women are.

this whole thread is #@$%^&@ stupid

if your happy with your preference then why would you need somebody

to convince you other wise

i agree that OP probably already has his mind made up, but i think he's just getting this off his chest and i actually agree with him.

i feel like i will eventually settle down with a good black woman, but as of now a lot of my "potentials" are not black women.

I agree a father is a must in a womans life. I didn't appreciate that fact up until recently. This thread wasn't made to disrespect or degrade black women and despite what some of you have said in los angeles it is extremely hard to find a good black woman and whoever says it isn't is a mother !#++%*+ lie! This women just expect the world and have nothing to offer. I'm sorry I know it seems like a blanket statement but black women are unlike any other race of women because of the social ills and backwards principles that are still very much alive in our culture.

I agree a father is a must in a womans life. I didn't appreciate that fact up until recently. This thread wasn't made to disrespect or degrade black women and despite what some of you have said in los angeles it is extremely hard to find a good black woman and whoever says it isn't is a mother !#++%*+ lie! This women just expect the world and have nothing to offer. I'm sorry I know it seems like a blanket statement but black women are unlike any other race of women because of the social ills and backwards principles that are still very much alive in our culture.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Funny thing is I was talking to some girls from Africa and they weren't much different from their American counterparts. Sometimes the black spectrum is so laced with venom and insidious actions I don't even wanna bother. I'm just tired of drama and @%%#* %$%#@%#%. Its just with the women there is a different energy. Like there is this sweetness and "squareness" that is so feminine and cute that you rarely find in black women.

QFT. But I am sure this thread will be disregarded as a black-woman bashing thread. When in reality all I want is solutions.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Funny thing is I was talking to some girls from Africa and they weren't much different from their American counterparts. Sometimes the black spectrum is so laced with venom and insidious actions I don't even wanna bother. I'm just tired of drama and @%%#* %$%#@%#%. Its just with the women there is a different energy. Like there is this sweetness and "squareness" that is so feminine and cute that you rarely find in black women.

QFT. But I am sure this thread will be disregarded as a black-woman bashing thread. When in reality all I want is solutions.

The real issue is that why do some Black women who are not raised wiith a Male Role model in the home, feel the need to behave in a stereotypical fashion! This is the REAL question! I know the answer, and it does lie in racism, HOWEVER!!!!! Many sisters feel the need to "man up", then pushing many brothers away who were raised to be gentlemen, and some Black women do see this as a weakness! Be nice to them, then you must be some kind of trick! The reason is that htis sort of woman was not raised to recognize what the common man really is. She, due to overbearing mothers and aunts, those who had nothing but failed relationships due to their own choices, are giving these young women nothing in regard to a real education on humanity, class, then discernment. They are teaching these young women to be !$%%+@, "stereotypes", instead of teaching them to be aware of who they are, then their true standing in the world.

These women do not have to be what the world wants them to be.......and women of other cultures and races behave in this manner as well. Funny thing is, the other women are not called "angry", as in the "Angry Black Woman". I am waiting for Tyler Perry to make a Movie about "Angry Catholic Italians" versus "Angry Catholic Puerto Ricans", at an Italian/ Puerto Rican wedding!

Now THAT would be something!

roll.gif

The real issue is that why do some Black women who are not raised wiith a Male Role model in the home, feel the need to behave in a stereotypical fashion! This is the REAL question! I know the answer, and it does lie in racism, HOWEVER!!!!! Many sisters feel the need to "man up", then pushing many brothers away who were raised to be gentlemen, and some Black women do see this as a weakness! Be nice to them, then you must be some kind of trick! The reason is that htis sort of woman was not raised to recognize what the common man really is. She, due to overbearing mothers and aunts, those who had nothing but failed relationships due to their own choices, are giving these young women nothing in regard to a real education on humanity, class, then discernment. They are teaching these young women to be !$%%+@, "stereotypes", instead of teaching them to be aware of who they are, then their true standing in the world.

These women do not have to be what the world wants them to be.......and women of other cultures and races behave in this manner as well. Funny thing is, the other women are not called "angry", as in the "Angry Black Woman". I am waiting for Tyler Perry to make a Movie about "Angry Catholic Italians" versus "Angry Catholic Puerto Ricans", at an Italian/ Puerto Rican wedding!

Now THAT would be something!

roll.gif

How did I know Nat Turner was going to be in this thread? Dude has a blackberry alert to every black thread on NT.

Look I'm not black but to OP, do whatever you want man. I could care less what other people prefer. I have my preferences and others have theirs. You shouldn't let others dictate your life. It's boring that way.

How did I know Nat Turner was going to be in this thread? Dude has a blackberry alert to every black thread on NT.

Look I'm not black but to OP, do whatever you want man. I could care less what other people prefer. I have my preferences and others have theirs. You shouldn't let others dictate your life. It's boring that way.

Welp, just be ready for black women to say something to this effect: "You're just a weak a_ n_ who can't handle a strong black woman, so you had to run and get yourself a weak a_ white b_ to make you feel better about being a weak a_ n_."

I love black women to death... but I swear that when y'all say that @$%$, it does NOT help persuade a brotha to stay inside the race.

Welp, just be ready for black women to say something to this effect: "You're just a weak a_ n_ who can't handle a strong black woman, so you had to run and get yourself a weak a_ white b_ to make you feel better about being a weak a_ n_."

I love black women to death... but I swear that when y'all say that @$%$, it does NOT help persuade a brotha to stay inside the race.

Back
Top Bottom