NT black men come in sitdown and persuade me

tired.gif

Seems like most black girls that I meet are off the chain. Straight up
smh.gif
. It is like they are trying to prove something
smh.gif
. I know that they get frustrated sometimes when they see us with white girls but I swear I just get along a lot better with them. I dunno man, I really don't have a type I just like what I like. I just haven't liked a black girl

Seems like most black girls that I meet are off the chain. Straight up
smh.gif
. It is like they are trying to prove something
smh.gif
. I know that they get frustrated sometimes when they see us with white girls but I swear I just get along a lot better with them. I dunno man, I really don't have a type I just like what I like. I just haven't liked a black girl

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

every day there is another thread on how bad black woman are.  *+$% is like clockwork I swear.
The way ya'll down black woman ya'll must HATE your own mothers. Like they aren't black women too.
My mother isn't black. Shame on your assumptions.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

every day there is another thread on how bad black woman are.  *+$% is like clockwork I swear.
The way ya'll down black woman ya'll must HATE your own mothers. Like they aren't black women too.
My mother isn't black. Shame on your assumptions.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

How did I know Nat Turner was going to be in this thread? Dude has a blackberry alert to every black thread on NT.

Look I'm not black but to OP, do whatever you want man. I could care less what other people prefer. I have my preferences and others have theirs. You shouldn't let others dictate your life. It's boring that way.

How did I know that someone that considers himself NON Black, would come in here then tell Black people what they should do?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

How did I know Nat Turner was going to be in this thread? Dude has a blackberry alert to every black thread on NT.

Look I'm not black but to OP, do whatever you want man. I could care less what other people prefer. I have my preferences and others have theirs. You shouldn't let others dictate your life. It's boring that way.

How did I know that someone that considers himself NON Black, would come in here then tell Black people what they should do?

ooo look! another "i hate black women" thread. cool.
i hate relationships and men, (goes to post new topic).

Holy moly, I never even think about race in relation to the guys I meet, NT is like a whole different world or something.

Holy moly, I never even think about race in relation to the guys I meet, NT is like a whole different world or something.

My man you are not looking in the right spots. Black women come in all shapes, sizes, backgrounds etc.. Leave these hoodrats alone man. There are plenty of educated, civilized black women out there. And might I add that there are black women all over the world. If the American ones don't do it for you, Carribean/Brazilian/European ones are not bad
pimp.gif

My man you are not looking in the right spots. Black women come in all shapes, sizes, backgrounds etc.. Leave these hoodrats alone man. There are plenty of educated, civilized black women out there. And might I add that there are black women all over the world. If the American ones don't do it for you, Carribean/Brazilian/European ones are not bad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

Didn't expect that coming from a black woman.

Originally Posted by dunks87

Didn't expect that coming from a black woman.

If you think most white chicks are "sweet" and "square" (whatever that really means in this context) then 1) you haven't been around enough white chicks or 2) you haven't been in a serious relationship with a chick who isn't black.

If you think most white chicks are "sweet" and "square" (whatever that really means in this context) then 1) you haven't been around enough white chicks or 2) you haven't been in a serious relationship with a chick who isn't black.

Another one of these?
And OP I know way more white/asian girls with fake eyes,hair,lashes,nails,etc. That is an "all women" thing.
About the cuteness/feminine(sp?) thing it has a lot to do with culture.

Another one of these?
And OP I know way more white/asian girls with fake eyes,hair,lashes,nails,etc. That is an "all women" thing.
About the cuteness/feminine(sp?) thing it has a lot to do with culture.

Just be prepared for black women to say something to this effect: "You are just a weak a_ n_ who can't handle a strong black woman, that's why you run and get a weak a_ white b_ who lets you walk all over her so you don't feel like the weak a_ n_ you are."

I love black women to death, but that is NOT good persuasion technique to get a brotha to stay inside the race. It really just serves as affirmation.

Back
Top Bottom