NT black men come in sitdown and persuade me

Originally Posted by dunks87

as a black woman to sit and read OP say he needs his fellow "brothers" to persuade him to give us lowly women a second look is a huge slap in the face.
OP if u like dating outside of your race then do that but for you to assume ALL BLACK WOMEN are these dramatic ignorant materialistic argumentative creatures is just stupid.
no one should date someone because of the color of their skin or based on preconceived assumptions that a group of women are all the same, because i can attest that that simply is not the case.
as for persuading you to come back to "US" I'd sooner swallow glass.
so since you're happy with the lighter melanin.cool. get in where you fit in.
you get any dude on NT they favor light skin chicks

NT messed up yo

as a black woman to sit and read OP say he needs his fellow "brothers" to persuade him to give us lowly women a second look is a huge slap in the face.
OP if u like dating outside of your race then do that but for you to assume ALL BLACK WOMEN are these dramatic ignorant materialistic argumentative creatures is just stupid.
no one should date someone because of the color of their skin or based on preconceived assumptions that a group of women are all the same, because i can attest that that simply is not the case.

NT messed up yo

This, seriously, is one of the dumbest threads I have ever read through.

OP, how old are you, son?

The fact that it seems like 97% of you turn to the internet to hold your hand through life is even sadder.

This, seriously, is one of the dumbest threads I have ever read through.

OP, how old are you, son?

The fact that it seems like 97% of you turn to the internet to hold your hand through life is even sadder.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I dated a black chick once. But when I broke it off she called me "a big $#% loser and trife". She also told me to "stop acting like a child all the time when I have the potential to be such a great man" I was speechless and confused. I don't hold any grudges though.

I don't know if thats sarcasm. And I don't know the situation but you probably did something to trigger her calling you trife. As for the great man thing, it sounds like she was trying to motivate you and elevate yourself. Apparently you thought otherwise.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I dated a black chick once. But when I broke it off she called me "a big $#% loser and trife". She also told me to "stop acting like a child all the time when I have the potential to be such a great man" I was speechless and confused. I don't hold any grudges though.

I don't know if thats sarcasm. And I don't know the situation but you probably did something to trigger her calling you trife. As for the great man thing, it sounds like she was trying to motivate you and elevate yourself. Apparently you thought otherwise.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Wrong, period.

Wrong, period.

NT messed up yo
Westernization

As for me, I loves the melanin
pimp.gif

NT messed up yo
Westernization

As for me, I loves the melanin
pimp.gif

Not I...

Although I like women of all shades I have always been more attracted to brown skin and dark skin women...

Just my personal preference...

Not I...

Although I like women of all shades I have always been more attracted to brown skin and dark skin women...

Just my personal preference...

There's no persuading to be done in this foolish thread. OP has made up his mind. White = good/right. Black = bad/evil

The thread is foolish because OP's statements are based on broad generalizations and stereotypes. There were so many ignorant things said that I refuse to even take the time to address.

And this is the guy who said he was going to produce some positive uplifting television?

There's no persuading to be done in this foolish thread. OP has made up his mind. White = good/right. Black = bad/evil

The thread is foolish because OP's statements are based on broad generalizations and stereotypes. There were so many ignorant things said that I refuse to even take the time to address.

And this is the guy who said he was going to produce some positive uplifting television?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Fighting generalizations with generalizations.

^ you talking to me?

Specifically- no. However, it is a fact that OP was stating a quarter lifetime of experiences. His age of 25, while still young, is certainly enough of a sample to draw conclusions. Whether or not one agrees with that conclusion is another story. OP never degraded, just offered a question/challenge if you will. Black women ARE distinct for several reasons- primarily for the fact that nobody better understands the black mans struggle as that of a black woman.

What is evident in life, and in this thread. Is that black women point the finger back at us (men). For it is us (even though I have stated I only date black women) who have betrayed them and are "foolish".

Of course we aren't dealing in absolutes- that is never the case. But to disregards generalizations while in the process generalizing all those who subscribe to those generalizations is quite a paradox if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom