NT black men come in sitdown and persuade me

Yo I neverf said black women are trash and all of them come from fatherless homes I dunno why that keeps being brought up. Not once did I say all black women are hoodrats and they don't do nothing for me! I'm simply saying I in high frequency encounter black women from every social and economical spectrum that have this disposition. That's it! All this name calling and mud slinging is the very reason black dialogue always gets turned into b.s. and someone gets hurt. I'm not angry with black women nor do I hate them I'm just tired of the drama. It is incredibly difficult to find a well rounded women in general but especially a black one. They just have "extra" emotional baggage and if you sit here and say theu don't your a got damn lie! I've dated other races and yes they have drama as well but they don't have the mental scars and aggression that a lot of sistas do. I love black women to death if I didn't I wouldn't wanna discuss my issue with them!

Yo I neverf said black women are trash and all of them come from fatherless homes I dunno why that keeps being brought up. Not once did I say all black women are hoodrats and they don't do nothing for me! I'm simply saying I in high frequency encounter black women from every social and economical spectrum that have this disposition. That's it! All this name calling and mud slinging is the very reason black dialogue always gets turned into b.s. and someone gets hurt. I'm not angry with black women nor do I hate them I'm just tired of the drama. It is incredibly difficult to find a well rounded women in general but especially a black one. They just have "extra" emotional baggage and if you sit here and say theu don't your a got damn lie! I've dated other races and yes they have drama as well but they don't have the mental scars and aggression that a lot of sistas do. I love black women to death if I didn't I wouldn't wanna discuss my issue with them!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Why is it that the bad seeds make us ALL seem so bad but if a non black woman was to be a lil off no one would assume most women of her kind are like that. You see every now and then but not to the extent that a few bad seeds ruin it for all black women. That's not just on NT either.

Shows like bad girls club are filled with mostly white women every season but you don't see the outrage about white women thinking it's ok to act a fool.

Most can agree that is a certain group of people but not all or even a majority but some how when it comes to black people it's the few represent a majority. It's not just with women either. It happens with black men too.

Pictures get posted all over the net of white girls at college parties in panties and kissing each other cuz their drunk and if those pictures make it here they are met with
pimp.gif
but OP feels that so many black women just party and drink and smoke every weekend. No one does any more of the other I can promise you that. Again those are just a few of the whole where with BW my actions might turn someone off of the whole group when I can only speak for myself and what I do for me ( not talking partying just in general).
Predictable to say the least. OP asks why he should restore faith in black women, and the response is "white girls suck and are gold diggers just like us"- as if that helps any.

I speak for myself when I say the problem is two-fold. Meaning that Black men ARE to blame just as black woman are. I also-believe with the first post in this thread explain the cylical blame that should be spread out equally amongst the sexes. Naturally, not being a black woman- Cannot see your struggle, let alone fathom half of them. I am just trying to ask why is love so tough? White women love me like a God, yet black women spit on my sneakers and call me names after I take them out to 5 star restaraunts

Like it or not, for a good portion of 300 years black men and women had no choice as to who they would date ya dig? Only in the past half century- have blacks been allowed (in the US) to partake in dating white women. Prior to that they were SOLELY dating black women. Surely anyone could see the social issues that would stem from the counter culture.

The point of my inquiry is to why black women fail to love? Or for the most part fail to comprehend what love is.
You get that response because its true white women are gold diggers and have issues so are black woman,so are Asian and so are Latino women

The problem is some black dudes treat white woman like there the holy grail or the virgin Mary they have issues and struggles just like any other woman of any other race 

Don't forget that when you talk bad about black women your talking about your mother (if she is black), your sister,your nieces,your aunts

My question to you and all that black people out there that hate black women and some that hate black people  is why do you hate your race and yourself so much ??

My response was why do some tend represent all black women but not for other groups of women? If OP runs into the same problem with non black women will he create a thread about it?

It's already been stated many times in here that many black women don't have proper examples of healthy male/female relationships. What else do you want me to say? I'm fortunate enough to have many examples around ms of healthy relationships so I can't speak on what it's like to have your mother hate all men and not to have your dad their on a daily basis. I'm not from and 'hood' so I can't speak to much on what goes on there either.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Why is it that the bad seeds make us ALL seem so bad but if a non black woman was to be a lil off no one would assume most women of her kind are like that. You see every now and then but not to the extent that a few bad seeds ruin it for all black women. That's not just on NT either.

Shows like bad girls club are filled with mostly white women every season but you don't see the outrage about white women thinking it's ok to act a fool.

Most can agree that is a certain group of people but not all or even a majority but some how when it comes to black people it's the few represent a majority. It's not just with women either. It happens with black men too.

Pictures get posted all over the net of white girls at college parties in panties and kissing each other cuz their drunk and if those pictures make it here they are met with
pimp.gif
but OP feels that so many black women just party and drink and smoke every weekend. No one does any more of the other I can promise you that. Again those are just a few of the whole where with BW my actions might turn someone off of the whole group when I can only speak for myself and what I do for me ( not talking partying just in general).
Predictable to say the least. OP asks why he should restore faith in black women, and the response is "white girls suck and are gold diggers just like us"- as if that helps any.

I speak for myself when I say the problem is two-fold. Meaning that Black men ARE to blame just as black woman are. I also-believe with the first post in this thread explain the cylical blame that should be spread out equally amongst the sexes. Naturally, not being a black woman- Cannot see your struggle, let alone fathom half of them. I am just trying to ask why is love so tough? White women love me like a God, yet black women spit on my sneakers and call me names after I take them out to 5 star restaraunts

Like it or not, for a good portion of 300 years black men and women had no choice as to who they would date ya dig? Only in the past half century- have blacks been allowed (in the US) to partake in dating white women. Prior to that they were SOLELY dating black women. Surely anyone could see the social issues that would stem from the counter culture.

The point of my inquiry is to why black women fail to love? Or for the most part fail to comprehend what love is.
You get that response because its true white women are gold diggers and have issues so are black woman,so are Asian and so are Latino women

The problem is some black dudes treat white woman like there the holy grail or the virgin Mary they have issues and struggles just like any other woman of any other race 

Don't forget that when you talk bad about black women your talking about your mother (if she is black), your sister,your nieces,your aunts

My question to you and all that black people out there that hate black women and some that hate black people  is why do you hate your race and yourself so much ??

My response was why do some tend represent all black women but not for other groups of women? If OP runs into the same problem with non black women will he create a thread about it?

It's already been stated many times in here that many black women don't have proper examples of healthy male/female relationships. What else do you want me to say? I'm fortunate enough to have many examples around ms of healthy relationships so I can't speak on what it's like to have your mother hate all men and not to have your dad their on a daily basis. I'm not from and 'hood' so I can't speak to much on what goes on there either.

I'd venture to say that the root cause of the way black women act today isn't all their fault. The socialization of certain black women is a result of a cycle of fatherless and broken black households. A lot of these women were raised by single mothers, and all they know about men is what their understandably jaded mothers tell them. It's a vicious cycle. Imo the only way to break this is by creating a culture that simply says it's not ok irregardless of the circumstances. Blaming outside forces in the black community solves nothing.

I think some black men have failed black women. The blame is equal on both ends.

I'd venture to say that the root cause of the way black women act today isn't all their fault. The socialization of certain black women is a result of a cycle of fatherless and broken black households. A lot of these women were raised by single mothers, and all they know about men is what their understandably jaded mothers tell them. It's a vicious cycle. Imo the only way to break this is by creating a culture that simply says it's not ok irregardless of the circumstances. Blaming outside forces in the black community solves nothing.

I think some black men have failed black women. The blame is equal on both ends.

My problem with this topic is every time a "black women" thread comes up black men are the first to jump in the thread to bash them and i think its sad

I never heard a white man say he did not like white women,I never heard a Asian man say he did not like Asian women and i never heard a Latino man say he did not like Latino women

Does that mean they think there women are perfect no but they respect and honor there women

Black men on the other hand treat there black women with so much disrespect and its disgusting IMO

My problem with this topic is every time a "black women" thread comes up black men are the first to jump in the thread to bash them and i think its sad

I never heard a white man say he did not like white women,I never heard a Asian man say he did not like Asian women and i never heard a Latino man say he did not like Latino women

Does that mean they think there women are perfect no but they respect and honor there women

Black men on the other hand treat there black women with so much disrespect and its disgusting IMO

Why if I speak on a issue I have with a large group of women in my ethnicity I hate myself and my people? How do you come to that conclusion? I am extremely proud of being black and if God asked me to do it again id ask to be black again. Maybe my problem isn't with black women but the paradigm of the 21st century black American mind frame. This obsession with materialism and false spirituality with a sprinkle of non unity unless its to bash someone who questions our realities head in. Id rather contemplate the stars, paradoxical realms and divinity then where lebron james is going to play basketball and whether or not someones butt is fake or no how about how fresh someones swag is......... I'm 25 going on 200 and the women are 25 going on 17.

Why if I speak on a issue I have with a large group of women in my ethnicity I hate myself and my people? How do you come to that conclusion? I am extremely proud of being black and if God asked me to do it again id ask to be black again. Maybe my problem isn't with black women but the paradigm of the 21st century black American mind frame. This obsession with materialism and false spirituality with a sprinkle of non unity unless its to bash someone who questions our realities head in. Id rather contemplate the stars, paradoxical realms and divinity then where lebron james is going to play basketball and whether or not someones butt is fake or no how about how fresh someones swag is......... I'm 25 going on 200 and the women are 25 going on 17.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The obsession of materialism is a big problem i agree but not just with blacks its with all races NT is the perfect example some dudes on here value sneakers over a education or books but its not just blacks its with everyone its funny because i was just talking to my cousin about that.

The problems you speak of is true i agree with you but its with everyone not just blacks and thats  the key thing in this debate you have to understand that while blacks have issues some races are dealing with the same things unfortunately its worst for blacks with the inclusion of HIP-POP but thats a whole other topic

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The obsession of materialism is a big problem i agree but not just with blacks its with all races NT is the perfect example some dudes on here value sneakers over a education or books but its not just blacks its with everyone its funny because i was just talking to my cousin about that.

The problems you speak of is true i agree with you but its with everyone not just blacks and thats  the key thing in this debate you have to understand that while blacks have issues some races are dealing with the same things unfortunately its worst for blacks with the inclusion of HIP-POP but thats a whole other topic

I'd personally like to know, why is that when (most) black men decide to date outside their race they have to "give up" on dating black women? OP writes that he's, "losing sight of the sistahs"... Not to give you a hard time but what kind of nonsense is that? Are you really "losing site of sistahs" or have you just happened to meet/get along well with the white women that you've been dating as of late? I ask this because "losing sight" or giving up on an entire race is incredibly STUPID in my opinion. However, liking a woman of a different race after dating mainly your own race is totally fine. It's like, black guys date black women until they're fed up then try to find something else/better... I'm all for interracial dating (My girlfriend is from Poland and I'm Black) but why can't we (black guys) date a diverse group of women from the beginning?? This way we can even the playing ground, avoid grouping women by race, and if/when we end up being happy with a white/asian/etc woman it's because we genuinely like them and not because we've eliminated the other races.

I've always hated the whole elimination thing. I'm in a quite serious relationship with my current girl and I get SO much heat from black women (friends, family, etc) about how I've given up on black women and I always end up arguing that I've given up on other women period because I've found the one woman that can keep me happy, color plays absolutely NO part in happiness.

All in all, OP I support your newly found appreciation for women of other races but why choose to shut out other races? What's the harm in leaving the option to date black women open? And also, if you've found that you you're happy with a white woman, why in the hell would you make a post for us to tell you to do otherwise?... It's all about what you feel man, if it feels good and you're happy then it's right.

I'd personally like to know, why is that when (most) black men decide to date outside their race they have to "give up" on dating black women? OP writes that he's, "losing sight of the sistahs"... Not to give you a hard time but what kind of nonsense is that? Are you really "losing site of sistahs" or have you just happened to meet/get along well with the white women that you've been dating as of late? I ask this because "losing sight" or giving up on an entire race is incredibly STUPID in my opinion. However, liking a woman of a different race after dating mainly your own race is totally fine. It's like, black guys date black women until they're fed up then try to find something else/better... I'm all for interracial dating (My girlfriend is from Poland and I'm Black) but why can't we (black guys) date a diverse group of women from the beginning?? This way we can even the playing ground, avoid grouping women by race, and if/when we end up being happy with a white/asian/etc woman it's because we genuinely like them and not because we've eliminated the other races.

I've always hated the whole elimination thing. I'm in a quite serious relationship with my current girl and I get SO much heat from black women (friends, family, etc) about how I've given up on black women and I always end up arguing that I've given up on other women period because I've found the one woman that can keep me happy, color plays absolutely NO part in happiness.

All in all, OP I support your newly found appreciation for women of other races but why choose to shut out other races? What's the harm in leaving the option to date black women open? And also, if you've found that you you're happy with a white woman, why in the hell would you make a post for us to tell you to do otherwise?... It's all about what you feel man, if it feels good and you're happy then it's right.

I date one black chick when I was like 17 in HS.......I've been with nothin but crazy light skin mixed mamis ever since.

I date one black chick when I was like 17 in HS.......I've been with nothin but crazy light skin mixed mamis ever since.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

this whole thread is #@$%^&@ stupid

if your happy with your preference then why would you need somebody

to convince you other wise

/thread

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

this whole thread is #@$%^&@ stupid

if your happy with your preference then why would you need somebody

to convince you other wise

/thread

just wait...in due time you will see that all women are the same. White women or any other race is really no different dude, may seem that way at first but wait until you really get to know them and their true colors come out.
They're all crazy but they can't help it, it's just the way they are. Whenever you find one and you can get past her crazyness then you're set. No matter what her race is. Women are women and I love them all
Spoiler [+]
except the fat ones
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom