NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

just finished 48 Laws of Power.. very good read, learned lots of stuff, I definitely recommend it! 

Finished the Art of Seduction.

In between 4-Hour Cook Book by Timothy Ferris

And The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham.

Has anyone read robert greene's book Mastery?

To me it seems like a modern day Napoloen Hill novel...

Last edited:
I've read it twice...and I enjoyed the parts on Darwin, and Einstein. A few others were mentioned that also liked. 

Did you like it?

But it's more about mastery of self to attain a certain lot in life, rather than anything on the accumulation of wealth. 

Although as a result of mastery in a specific area there may be money that flows your way naturally. 

Last edited:
My library has a great app now where you can rent books electronically (and get free magazines which is cool).

The range is expanding gradually. I noticed they had the Harry Potter series a few days ago so I started them again. I hadn't realised how good the first book is - I remember it being a bit rough and the later ones being good - 3 onwards basically. It's a lot better than I remember. Looking forward to the rest when I can get them.

Been reading a lot of business/critical thinking books. These are all GREAT books. I've gotten more out of them then 2 years of college so far.

The Signal and Noise by Nate Silver

Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Trading Bases by Joe Peta

The Black Swan

Liar's Poker

Freakonomics 

Been reading "The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth" and it's a pretty decent read. Next up is possibly Relentless. Any thoughts on the book for those who've read it is appreciated.

I liked the 50th Law..

Trying to be consistent and first the 48 Laws of Power next
I read them in order. 

48 Laws first, Art of Seduction, 33 Strategies of War, 50th Law, and finally Mastery. 

Robert Greene is one of my favorite authors. He pulls you in, and I find he has a way to make each individual story relevant. 

I just started reading this yesterday.

If I had reps I would rep miniojw...I'll check it out once I finish White Terror. 

I'm almost done. It's about the KKK during the reconstruction era. 

[COLOR=#red]Currently reading:
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]and...[/COLOR]

I'm currently reading "the principles that govern social interaction"

while I wait for my library to get "teo te ching by lao tzu"

Back
Top Bottom