NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

Actually just joined a book club, the book we started reading on saturday for this month is this, anybody ever read?

driven-from-within.jpg

it bothers me that there is more than one thread on the same topic........i hope meth can join them somehow...cuz they are both good...

Currently reading You Are Not So Smart.

For those who liked How We Decide, you should check this book out.

Currently reading the 4 Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferris. I got shook a few weeks ago when Darryl from The Office gave a shoutout to the book mid-scene while it was in my hands 
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

This. Right here.

Very well written and applicable to anything.

Does anyone know a good book about the human mind and how everyone thinks differently. Can be about people with autism or some other type of disease, or just a book about a human mind and its thought process. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 
smile.gif

Just started this, pretty good thus far:

imgLa%20Sombra%20Del%20Viento3.jpg

Please DM me when you finish this. the Shadow of the Wind is one of my all time favorites, I'm curious how this is...

People reading some good stuff in here. I'm currently reading Malcolm X's autobiography. Shame on me for not reading it earlier, what a powerful man...

Just finished Black and Blue...the story on Redd Foxx. 

Dude was a coke head, pot head, womanizer, and loved to spend his dough like there's no tomorrow. 

Good read. 

Back
Top Bottom