NT Bros in pursuit of Dimes...come hither....

I was browsing SHWAP's epic nostalgic simp thread in forum 16...The Love era of Hip Hop >>>>> The Golden Age
and I came across a long forgotten gem of simpery, Nelly and Jaheim's - "My Place" video:

It refreshed my memory on how BAD the lead chick in that video was. At the conclusion of the video, my thirst was palpable and I immediately began scouring the net in search of info on that fine specimen.

2cn6zh4.jpg

fmmop1.jpg

thirsty-squirrel.jpg

Seems like I wasn't the only 1 trying to get more info on shorty, there were a couple Yahoo Answer questions and threads on other forums asking for more info on this same "vixen". It looked like she had a nice run starring in major music videos in the early 2000's and then just faded into Bolivia.

After searching for a couple of minutes to no avail, guess where I got her correct info from.......right back here in NT General
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Shout out to the NT Detectives and fellow connoisseurs ([color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ElPablo[/color]):

Girl from Nelly "My Place" Music Video

Equipped with her government, I sought out a twitter page to replenish my electrolytes and book her for a project that I'm working on....I eventually find her Facebook page under her new married name and discover that she is now married with 4 children
frown.gif
. Still gorgeous but no longer Videohoe sexy
tired.gif
. Naturally, she has packed on a few pounds and she's now that pretty soccer mom....Fair enough.

2qvyv48.jpg

2a7its3.jpg

200r1y1.jpg

2mrv39w.jpg

330dbgj.jpg

6572qe.jpg

30bz5kw.jpg

I was about to "X" out her Facebook page and open up Spankwire, when I came across a pic of her and her husband, the man who altered that fine piece of fertile real estate....

Spoiler [+]

148k9ph.jpg

9kywlx.jpg

sc73ie.jpg

I don't put the punnani on a pedestal but I would be lying if I said that it didn't catch me off guard seeing this woman I fapped to as a teenager, locking lips with a variant [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thunderchunk[/color].

I say all that to say this....stay thirsty my friends. No woman out there is beyond your grasp if you play your cards right. Just work on being the best you possible and never sell yourself short when it comes to your choice in females. Of course looks ain't the only thing that counts but you get the point.

Cliffs:

- Be the best you possible.
- Never Settle.
- Bag Dimes.

lol be happy for her. all those kids dont look like they his though...they all look very different.

Woah, I'm watching Nelly's Behind the Music right now and was definitely not
expecting this thread to have anything to do with Nelly
laugh.gif

Faded into Bolivia 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice thread though,crazy seeing former "vixens" after a few years.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Wait!... What???

She let this N'a bone???...

148k9ph.jpg

312744040.jpg

"...I KNOW I LOOK BETTA THAN THAT N'!!!!!!!!..."

son 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

a nice run starring in major music videos in the early 2000's and then just faded into Bolivia.

After searching for a couple of minutes to no avail, guess where I got her correct info from.......right back here in NT General
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Shout out to the NT Detectives and fellow connoisseurs ([color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ElPablo[/color]):

Girl from Nelly "My Place" Music Video

blackwhitecookie.gif

Dead @ The Wood reference
roll.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I don't put the punnani on a pedestal but I would be lying if I said that it didn't catch me off guard seeing this woman I fapped to as a teenager, locking lips with a variant [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Thunderchunk[/color].

I say all that to say this....stay thirsty my friends. No woman out there is beyond your grasp if you play your cards right. Just work on being the best you possible and never sell yourself short when it comes to your choice in females. Of course looks ain't the only thing that counts but you get the point.

Cliffs:

- Be the best you possible.
- Never Settle.
- Bag Dimes.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Wait!... What???

She let this N'a bone???...

148k9ph.jpg

312744040.jpg

"...I KNOW I LOOK BETTA THAN THAT N'!!!!!!!!..."

Pure excellence this is.

Back