NT Bros in pursuit of Dimes...come hither....

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

"Thirst was palpable" was my favorite part personally I love when fine gentlemen such as yourself so masterfully paint pictures with the english language. On the note of the topic I say it in EVERY appreciation thread and every sob story girl thread and Ill say it again because I love all of you.*uh huhm* This women are here for us. I don't care how good they look or how big their butt is or isn't. There is one thing every woman wants from the hookers all the way to the super models and that's a man to "save them". Saving them isn't always monetarily either, it could be the way you talk to her, make her feel, or your sense of humor or style. I know on the very depths of my soul that anyone of you can pull the chicks you beast over in those threads. Timing is EVERYTHING with women not games. I had a matrix moment when I saw the girl that "Whyhellothere" beast over with the long hair and nose ring working in Best buy a few weeks ago. She was gorgeous and friendly and she works at %$+%%$% Bestbuy. $%++%$ doodoo, cry, get sick and fart just like the rest of us. T.V. and music videos really mentally raped you into making you believe you are a lot more inadequate then you really are. I pray to God in all seriousness that all of you that sit at home feeling in the dumps and not worthy obliterate atleast 5 of the women you beast over or a woman of equal caliber. We are Kings my fellow brethren. Regal Savages that can mystify and command an assortment of ladies at the flick of a wrist. 99% of the women you see will never end up with that rapper,singer, ballplayer or actor they clamor for. The reality still remains that you are all they really have. Feast upon them you gods of men and save me 2 or 3 for when I'm weary of my travels...........

pimp.gif
my man. Abeautifully written thread OP.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yo who was the girl in Fab/Diddys Trade it all video. I think she had a blue jersey dress and blond hair
nerd.gif

I want to know as well. Info

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

"Thirst was palpable" was my favorite part personally I love when fine gentlemen such as yourself so masterfully paint pictures with the english language. On the note of the topic I say it in EVERY appreciation thread and every sob story girl thread and Ill say it again because I love all of you.*uh huhm* This women are here for us. I don't care how good they look or how big their butt is or isn't. There is one thing every woman wants from the hookers all the way to the super models and that's a man to "save them". Saving them isn't always monetarily either, it could be the way you talk to her, make her feel, or your sense of humor or style. I know on the very depths of my soul that anyone of you can pull the chicks you beast over in those threads. Timing is EVERYTHING with women not games. I had a matrix moment when I saw the girl that "Whyhellothere" beast over with the long hair and nose ring working in Best buy a few weeks ago. She was gorgeous and friendly and she works at %$+%%$% Bestbuy. $%++%$ doodoo, cry, get sick and fart just like the rest of us. T.V. and music videos really mentally raped you into making you believe you are a lot more inadequate then you really are. I pray to God in all seriousness that all of you that sit at home feeling in the dumps and not worthy obliterate atleast 5 of the women you beast over or a woman of equal caliber. We are Kings my fellow brethren. Regal Savages that can mystify and command an assortment of ladies at the flick of a wrist. 99% of the women you see will never end up with that rapper,singer, ballplayer or actor they clamor for. The reality still remains that you are all they really have. Feast upon them you gods of men and save me 2 or 3 for when I'm weary of my travels...........

You need to start breaking this +*#* into paragraphs son

This thread is the truth. I'm glad someone else thinks like me. I tell my boys all the time, quit settling for these mediocre women. If you know you're a good man then be a good man and the good women will follow. All that bird chasing for the birds. If you trust yourself, then let yourself trust the women to a certain extent. Ya get my drift?

dead@ thunderchunk comment

op its okay shorty aint as bad as you make her out to be

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Wait!... What???

She let this N'a bone???...

148k9ph.jpg

312744040.jpg

"...I KNOW I LOOK BETTA THAN THAT N'!!!!!!!!..."

Fffhjbsgjvsyjvsdhbfdfjxsgkvdthxsdhvzrhcx

Ayy, the hubby is light skin and he got "good hair". That's the double combo of death, man. 
Them type of dudes always win... 
ohwell.gif

24d06z7.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I don't put the punnani on a pedestal but I would be lying if I said that it didn't catch me off guard seeing this woman I fapped to as a teenager, locking lips with a variant [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Thunderchunk[/color].

I say all that to say this....stay thirsty my friends. No woman out there is beyond your grasp if you play your cards right. Just work on being the best you possible and never sell yourself short when it comes to your choice in females. Of course looks ain't the only thing that counts but you get the point.

Cliffs:

- Be the best you possible.
- Never Settle.
- Bag Dimes.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Wait!... What???

She let this N'a bone???...

148k9ph.jpg

312744040.jpg

"...I KNOW I LOOK BETTA THAN THAT N'!!!!!!!!..."

Pure excellence this is.
This^