NT Call me bitter but now i know why a woman would cheat or go bad

Lol.

But I know ugly , overweight men can be like that. I actually thought I knew the person I was with.

For the record, sloppy people are the worst too because they usually don't care about who they date. They usually have lower standards contrary to what one might believe. Good looking doesn't always mean player either.  I guess, I tend to judge though, preferring to stay away from pretty boys.

Lol.

But I know ugly , overweight men can be like that. I actually thought I knew the person I was with.

For the record, sloppy people are the worst too because they usually don't care about who they date. They usually have lower standards contrary to what one might believe. Good looking doesn't always mean player either.  I guess, I tend to judge though, preferring to stay away from pretty boys.
feels to me like things aren't organic for you. like you go after a certain archetype instead of an actual person.
What do you mean?

I guess, I tend to judge though, preferring to stay away from pretty boys.
idk something about this line. like you go after an appearance or a person based on their external value instead of what they offer intrinsically. try and keep your mind clear and just let things flow. put some positive vibes out there and take things slow with people.

put it this way, as a dude, i want a bad chick, blonde hair, tremendous body, etc. but at the end of the day that doesn't even mean anything to me. because i just want that girl i could lay in bed with and talk all night to. the one i could trust and laugh with. i don't aim just for that blonde bombshell and alienate everything else. i look for her and accept what presents the best value.

Explain how.

When someone wants to get serious, I'll just tell him I don't know what I want. Oh, and because I'm not giving him everything, he'll just want me more. Seems like the exact thing men do to women. If he wants to break up, I'll  push one up in line. Men seem to do just fine doing this.

I'm not here to make this a man vs woman thing. A great man is going to treat a great woman right period.
Sounds like you lost a bit of yourself. It's quite simple actually. You keep going through heartbreak. you're becoming more jaded. Your mindset has been altered based off these men over a time period of broken relationships. You sound like one of us :pimp:. Those who've been through heartbreak and lost our empathy. You belong to the hood now. :pimp:

This.

I knew my first boyfriend cheated on me. I looked him in the face and asked  him to tell me the truth. I could have forgiven him  if he'd made a mistake but this man went as far as pretending to cry as part of a lie. THAT was worse than the cheating. THAT broke my trust. I couldn't have believed a single thing he said after that.

Did he hit you with the "baby I'm sorry, you're my everything" stuff at any point prior to you breaking up with him?

Explain how.

When someone wants to get serious, I'll just tell him I don't know what I want. Oh, and because I'm not giving him everything, he'll just want me more. Seems like the exact thing men do to women. If he wants to break up, I'll  push one up in line. Men seem to do just fine doing this.
I'm not here to make this a man vs woman thing. A great man is going to treat a great woman right period.
Sounds like you lost a bit of yourself. It's quite simple actually. You keep going through heartbreak. you're becoming more jaded. Your mindset has been altered based off these men over a time period of broken relationships. You sound like one of us
pimp.gif
. Those who've been through heartbreak and lost our empathy. You belong to the hood now.
pimp.gif
Let me just go on record to say this isn't something to be held like a badge of honor, especially if a monogamous relationship is still your end goal.

Symptom of a greater problem (my first post ITT), @JohnnyRedStorm has been dropping gems.

Last edited:
Sounds like you taking applications.
Im taking applications too.

Just responded to your PM.

Explain how.

You are not a man. You don't have the sentiments and status of a man. That game you want to play will get you hurt. Be yourself but be careful , don't go looking for this ideal of a man by how the ones have mistreated you. They are not the examples you need.

You know cheating part of the game, no need to justify your newfound smutyness b you like the d end of story embrace it.

Last edited:
Don't limit yourself to overweight, nerdy, shy guys. Its the same as girls saying they prefer hot guys over 6'0. You need that connection. You need to find what works for you whether its someone with similar interests or the complete opposite of you. That doesn't mean try everyone out, but go with the flow.

If you remain good and loyal, you'll find the one. You don't want to be changing your ways then find out you missed the chance to be with Mr. Right.

If op is who "she" says "she" is then all I gotta say is this:

The one thing worse than people in relationships who lie and cheat, are the good people who get lied and cheated to that feel they need to do the same to the next person.

OP you a lame duck for turning out just like them scum.

Go ahead and enter that vicious circle. They won.

Sounds like you lost a bit of yourself. It's quite simple actually. You keep going through heartbreak. you're becoming more jaded. Your mindset has been altered based off these men over a time period of broken relationships. You sound like one of us
pimp.gif
. Those who've been through heartbreak and lost our empathy. You belong to the hood now.
pimp.gif
That's how I feel. I don't feel  anything really. I've let potential opportunities  to date slip because I don't even care anymore. I'm not going to call, I'll respond to messages when I get ready, and I don't care about meeting up period

Guys , thanks for the advice. Like I said, it was just holiday blues. I feel much better.

I don't have the heart do what was done to me. Nonetheless, I understand people who GO bad. You get hurt bad enough, it makes me you question everything. Thanks again.

And to chime in on the topic:

Men cheat off of impulse
Women cheat off emotion

Women have that idea brewing for some time, even while they give off the impression that everything is fine and dandy in the relationship. They find reasons like "I just didn't feel a connection, I needed that comfort" blah blah

The idea that a man who sleeps with many women is doing it :smokin is the perfect trade-off for women being allowed to get away with cheating, and somehow having validity to what they do, when men are "dogs"

can i borrow you? i'll give you back i promise.

No reps for this man? Does nobody else remember this???

I didn't read the entire thread so I'll jump in basically from this JRS post:
I get you being upset with things Kelly, you can't start doing other guys wrong & not giving them the opportunity to do well though because other guys did wrong in the past. It's easy to say guys ain't **** but that's the guys you dealt with so far. That's a small sample of all guys though & generalizing all guys will only lead to you thinking you know what bad things to look for, then you'll find the bad things you're looking for in the people/situations you find yourself in. That's no better than them cheating on you because you did it for them before they could do it...if it was even going to happen, & even worse there's nothing they could ever do to convince you of otherwise because you determined their fate for them.

I hate when females do that, nothing against you & idk how serious you really are about having someone on the side always but that's not the answer to anything positive.

It is understandable you're bitter and jaded right now. Sad thing is, most men cheat. But, always be true to others for your own standard, serenity, morality and sanity. You do not need to commit if nothing is official, but be faithful if you are committing and do not become what these men who did you wrong are like.

This all comes with time and experience. Out of all this, make sure you have your self-respect.Do not let any dude take that away from you or treat you badly.Do not let this destroy you in any way. Trust me these experiences will make you sharper, wiser, and stronger.You will be able to move on.With time you'll heal, it all passes.

I command you for not putting up with their disrespect. Know your self -worth. There are true and honest men out there,and you will find him one day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom