NT Confessions 2009

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I work with high school girls. Most of them are "garden tools", loose, and will let me smash...

....i'm tempted[/color]
ohwell.gif
...x2

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Its true I won't deal with anyone with an ugly personality it makes you unbearable imo.
If I know you personally I don't deal with your looks most of the time I have deal with your personality, actions, and reactions more than anything.
If your nice and your not physically appealing by the average american standards, won't be stopping me.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Its true I won't deal with anyone with an ugly personality it makes you unbearable imo.
If I know you personally I don't deal with your looks most of the time I have deal with your personality, actions, and reactions more than anything.
If your nice and your not physically appealing by the average american standards, won't be stopping me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wish I knew women like you.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

.... and If you read my thoughts, you'd change your mind. The real Reggie Noble would agree
wink.gif
And since Ive actually heard those thoughts on wax I honestly disagree....HIGHLY
laugh.gif
Well then step right up... let's see who's better.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

.... and If you read my thoughts, you'd change your mind. The real Reggie Noble would agree
wink.gif
And since Ive actually heard those thoughts on wax I honestly disagree....HIGHLY
laugh.gif
Well then step right up... let's see who's better.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^ don't do it bruh
smh.gif

I haven't spoken to my parents in about 2 weeks, they think I'm mad, but I just don't like talking on the phone
laugh.gif

I'm very shy around people I don't know, sometimes I come across as being rude

I my ex just recently broke up with her boyfriend and it made me happy.

I'm a hopeless romantic
tired.gif

only thing i have to confess is that i'm really shallow...way too shallow for my own good. it's going to make me miserable one day...

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I work with high school girls. Most of them are "garden tools", loose, and will let me smash...

....i'm tempted[/color]
ohwell.gif
...x2

Don't Do it!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wish I knew women like you.

Thanks.
smile.gif

i dont know if i should stay with my girl for univ or not...same univ... same residence... we will never get married due to her parents so...am i wasting time

confession thoughts

*I'm broke. *Couldn't even afford to get on the train to get home. *Might not be able to even get to school tomorrow, cause I'm BROKE. *kinda missmy ex-girlfriend. *I dumped her, told her we should just be friends. We haven't even called each other. She tries to get my attention Via Facebook withlittle hints that she wants to be with me. *I can't even afford to have a Girlfriend. *Any job will help the situtiton I'm in right now. *I swear onceI get my degree I'm leaving this filthy city, NYC that is. I hate it *Hopefully I make friends in my new college, i didn't make one real friendrelationship in my other college. *I'm anti-social. I need a J.O.B. and a C.A.R

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

i dont know if i should stay with my girl for univ or not...same univ... same residence... we will never get married due to her parents so...am i wasting time

confession thoughts

You're getting to the age where relationships that have no future will begin to be a waste of both person's time. If her parents are enough of adeterrent for you (which there's nothing wrong with that), then subconsciously you're probably telling yourself that you don't love her enough togo through with that. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just how it is. If you really love her and you're willing to try to marry her one day,go for it. If not, let her go so that you can both do what you want/need to do in college. Just be a man and take care of business as maturely as possible.You'll be glad you did what was hardest in the end. Good luck!

- I'm very anti-social
- The past few days I've been forced to stay home makes me realize just how lazy I am
- I've been feeling like a bum lately, and I don't know why
- My life feels empty as of right now
- I need motivation
- There's a chick that has been crushing on me the entire year and now that I'm sort of interested she completely ignores me
smh.gif

- Insomnia is a b@#$% and I haven't been able to fall asleep when I want to in quite a long time
- No one is hiring so a job is out of the question
- My car is **#$%^ and I have zero money to repair it

I lost my job last Monday and i've been a bum ever since
I've been smashing this broad for about a month now, but I found out one of my boys hit it and I don't wanna smash no more
eyes.gif

My car insurance was cancelled today because I didn't pay the 172 bucks that was due.
The reason I didn't pay for the insurance was because I spent all the money on green
tired.gif

I saw a diagram in another thread that put Poly Sci at the bottom tier of college majors and i'm not sure if i wanna study it anymore
I owe 300 dollars to the state of MD for parking tickets and +*%*
Since I didn't pay my insurance, my pops took away my car keys...

That's about it for now.
ohwell.gif

I got deported to Bangladesh for the summer.. cant chill with my homies back home.
I been sober for the entire trip.
No luck with the honeys. (they be FAKIN HARD)
I have 2 dollars in my bank account and tuition this semester is 1600.
The damage ive done in 2008 with certain females.. is still in tact.
Now im lost in the world.. literraly.. and mentally lol

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

....i'm tempted[/color]
ohwell.gif
...x2

Don't Do it!!
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]they're calling me....[/color]

- I really want to find someone to date. Just go out to movies and dinner or make friends, so If you're from miami hit me up. Lol

- I have this really big thing for white boys.

- I got some shots yesterday and my arms are killing me.
frown.gif
not to mention, my big fear of needles had me whimpering through the whole process.

Cheated on my girl for the first time ever with this broad I've had feelings for since freshmen year of highschool.

(I'm 2 years removed from school now)

I hate myself for it...but I want more.

Back
Top Bottom