NT Confessions Thread......vol 2009 will bring better luck

-Major alcohol abuse...however it's even worse because I'm going out partying to do so.
-WASTED thousands of Euros at the clubs in 09' and it's only Jan 25 SMH. [I'm no Ben Baarrrrraaaa]
-Minimal contact with folks back home who love me.
-during the work day...say 9 hours, I'm on NT for at least 7 no joke

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by King Will

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

-I nutted into my moms shampoo bottle.

smh.gif
sick.gif
cmon man .....not yo moms.
Obviously he's lying and just trying to get a laugh from all of you.

JR5
Im not, she got me mad one day when she took away my halo3. So i was in the shower and jerked my turkey and seen her bottle so i let it all out in there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

take that and multiply it by infinity and minus one and that's how hard i was laughing

-I decided to practice abstinence after having so much sex last summer. I've been in Italy for 3 months now and have turned down quite a few young women.We got these bartenders numbers the other night (One Russian and two Italian twins). My will power is strong but....dime twins!? Are you kidding me? We'resupposed to hang out tonight, hopefully I won't be a "European virgin" in the morning.

-I have this curse where my friends significant others, or just girls in relationships period always try to give me the (()). Maybe because of my quietdemeanor...I'm a stand up guy so I deflect it most of the time but I'm starting to look at all the (()) I'm passing up and
smh.gif
...about to dead that.

-I met this really nice girl over here (Somalian/Sicilian) who speaks English pretty well. She's been showing me around, going to art exhibits anddifferent restaurants and what not. Normally I would consider her a very good friend and we'd hang out whenever. We get along pretty well but, she dresseslike a homeless person! When we go out she's always amazed at how new and clean my clothes are, just giving me endless comments but I never return thembecause...there's nothing to compliment her on! All the other Italian women can dress their +%% off but she dresses so...homely. Rundown...and I meanRUNDOWN.... NIKES (joints don't even say AIR on them, just NIKE)...these baggy skinny slim jeans (I know like, how is that even possible, right?) and...shejust dresses gross to me. The last straw was at a disco where every female in there was a 9 or above. Being a Black American over here, I'll just saywe're unique! I'm getting crazy eye contact from certified dimes but I'm there with this female Shaggy from Scooby Doo looking 2009 hippy band-aidwearing where your nails should be type chick. AND she smokes, breath smelling like
sick.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
...I'm about ready to dead the friendship if you want to call it that. Am I wrong for doing so? Besides all that she's a very nice person,mad intelligent and very helpful in translating Italian and stuff while I learn but..I know I'm totally shallow but yo at least I'm being myself ratherthan hating life everytime we hang out. Here's a pic:

2ii99vd.jpg

now compare that to:

os7u5i.jpg

o8iejo.jpg

See..there's no comparison. My dudes would be like
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
if I came all the way to Italy to be around the first one. Horrible Iknow but....what can I do?

-We got so wasted on Sunday that I started walking around the next club just grabbing random shorty's and trying to spit game in English...it washilarious. Once again, I kept grabbing shortys that were there with their dude. The dude's must've been (()) tho' cause they just stood there whileI tried to get at his chick. You know fists or even slugs might've been exchanged in the states lol. They're so polite and easy going.
roll.gif

-On a somewhat serious note, I think I might be in love with a girl I never met before. We've been on each other's myspace since like mid to late06...we talked once on the phone but we haven't typed or spoken a word since. She's so mysterious but I know there's a connection there. It'sfunny thinking about stuff like this with all the girls I mess with but...I'm thinking like oneday when we're in our late 20's we're just goingto...be together. How...or why....I have no clue.
laugh.gif
Eastcoast Spanishgirls with powerful beauty ftmfl.
laugh.gif

^^She probably can't afford to dress nice, but if she just a friend I wouldn't care that much. As long as she not blocking no ({}) from coming in yourdirection then keep her around. She seem to be kind of helpful...what are you in Italy for if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

^^She probably can't afford to dress nice, but if she just a friend I wouldn't care that much. As long as she not blocking no ({}) from coming in your direction then keep her around. She seem to be kind of helpful...what are you in Italy for if you don't mind me asking?
I'm in the Air Force...live here for the next few years.

Money isn't an issue, her fam is caked up, I just don't think she realizes how wack her style is.

Word...the air force seeming more and more like a possibility for me everyday. But Yeah she do look like a straight hobo compared to the other girls,but Iwouldn't dead the friendship completely. Maybe its a way you can be subtle with it, maybe just pointing out the way more attractive girls dress.

I would definitely look into it (AF). I don't have any complaints. Of course I'm at a NATO detachment hours away from a real air force base, so life isgood.

Anyways, yeah...I won't do her that dirty and just cut her off cause of her clothes. I'ma try to help shorty but I don't do subtle. Might see me onhere again in a week like "I made Italian shorty contemplate suicide"...nah I'm illing.
tongue.gif

Just bring up the topic of fashion and style in the Italian culture. Start conversation and compare to the American culture. Subtly, but surely bring in thefact that she is dressing completely different....even pose an open ended question to her about the way she dresses compared to the norm.

Damn....I'm in the WRONG area of Europe.
I'm in the 'east' aka Farmers land of Holland......If you're not in a COMMITTED and 3-month deep relationship, you are NOT smashing don'teven think about it. Makes it tougher for me because I'm 19. All the girls speak normal english so for me to flirt with them is 'intriguing' tothem not to mention I'm stylin hard on these dutch farmer boys. A third of the effort and I'd be rolling back home.

Do girls/people typically know English where you're staying? I think I'm going to take a few weeks in Italy.

my moms gave me till Sep. to get something right

If not ...off to college ( DOES NOT WANT TO DO COLLEGE @ ALL )

Soo i been putting in madd work for artist hoping to catch a break extra fast

& have enuff credit to my name so spliff ( yes the one who cam punk'd ) as my manager plus have locals around my way seeing the grind i put all theseno name labels want to sign me or dudes ... but they know once the break comes.....WE MAJOR

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Just bring up the topic of fashion and style in the Italian culture. Start conversation and compare to the American culture. Subtly, but surely bring in the fact that she is dressing completely different....even pose an open ended question to her about the way she dresses compared to the norm.

Damn....I'm in the WRONG area of Europe.
I'm in the 'east' aka Farmers land of Holland......If you're not in a COMMITTED and 3-month deep relationship, you are NOT smashing don't even think about it. Makes it tougher for me because I'm 19. All the girls speak normal english so for me to flirt with them is 'intriguing' to them not to mention I'm stylin hard on these dutch farmer boys. A third of the effort and I'd be rolling back home.

Do girls/people typically know English where you're staying? I think I'm going to take a few weeks in Italy.
Rome is a few minutes away, they speak alot of Inglese up there but my spot (Latina) it's a few but it's very rare. It messes me upbecause they're so beautiful...you try to say something and they don't understand. Taking lessons tho'! Let me know if you come down, I could pointyou in the right direction (pause).

So, Holland Farm area? Those chicks gotta be extra thick....
nerd.gif
...postalcode?
wink.gif

im actually excited about starting school tonight.
i went to church for the past 2 weeks in a row and i hadnt been for like 2 years
my mom is coming to town and i didnt get to clean my home
im looking for another job...at my current job

I am getting SOOOO nervous about the wedding
laugh.gif
I'm afraid I'm going to mess up, or be a crying mess or something.

-i'm a little nervous about not going to school for a semester. I just feel out of place. But it is because I want a semester off to work and get somepersonal things in order.
-i feel bad at times for liking a 17 yr old, even though we're only a few years apart.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
He's gonna do you like Mr. Big in the S.A.T.C movie...

1. I'm only kidding. It will most likely be an amazing wedding so no fear. Congratulations though...

2. Yeahhhh I'm a black man who watched the S.A.T.C movie and enjoyed it. It was rather heartwarming. The scene on 5thave after the wedding when Mr. Big and Carrie converge on the street and she breaks down and attacks him with the flowers....Can someone say Oscar worthy...

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
if u cry, just let it go. You'll be fine and congrats fam. Love your man for life.
pimp.gif

-Theres no such thing as a female player
grin.gif

-"I feel like ^(&*) is stuntin on me, funny how i'm flyer than them all."(Kanye) Hi Skool kids tryna stunt with TJ Maxx Polos
laugh.gif

-I hate workin overnite, i wanna go bak to dayshift but that pay dock is gonna hurt my pockets but i'll actually have a life and spend hella time with mywife and daughter.
ohwell.gif

-I have a new Polo pickup everyweek, and i dont feel bad bout it.
tired.gif
I'm addicted.
-I hate my cellphone (Palm Centro) but its VERY reliable. *AIM, NT, Multiple email accounts, sending photos, copy/pasting.
tired.gif
idk, its prolly the keyboard i guess.
-I feel 09 is gonna be a great year for me, hopefully.

My first NT confession. Well here goes
- I got played big time by the first girl I've actually cared about in a long time. Bad thing is I could have had her if I wanted her but she moved homefrom school and summer was coming up so I didn't want to wife her at the time. Now its gonna take me a while to trust the next girl.
- Meetting girls is like a game to me for the most part. I like the fact of having a girl to hang out with/talk to every day but I never want a relationshipuntil its too late or I already mess things up.
- I don't drink as frequently as I used to but when I drink I usually don't stop until I black out. Like Friday my friend had this party bus and I gotso drunk my room mate said he walked out his bedroom and I was passed out on the floor next to my bedroom door with only my tshirt, boxers, and shoes on. Andwhen he opened my door I looked up and said "Thank God" bc I was to drunk to find my room key.
- I smoke every day but I doubt ill stop in the near future because I don't get drug tested and I get most of the green for free through a side endeavor
- I dropped outta school cuz I didn't know what I wanna do with my life and I was paying for worthless classess I didn't need. I really do wanna goback but I gotta a find the time to fit school in with work and other stuff.

Really does help getting all that off my chest though.

Confession:

This is the first time I have read a thread in its entirety
I want to kill my father ASAP for abandoning me and my mom last year. Bloody and Gory no pills or drowning or choking.
I'm scared to move out my moms house for good.
I care about people more than they care about me.
I get too emotional sometimes for a man
I want the guy who fapped in his mom's Herbal Essence to be banned by Dirty.

i'm arrogant yet people still like me
i can't remember my gf's birthday
i want to smash my last ex one more time for the hell of it
i want to move to jamaica and leave the u.s behind me for a while

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

- I would drop every dude I'm talking to for this one... and I can honestly say I would never creep or anything
tired.gif
The only reason I haven't is becausehe's not showing interest or as much as I'd like him to... I think that's making me more attracted to him because I'm used to being pursued heavily and it's @%#++%$ me up a little. I'm intrigued as a %*!###@%+$*@
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
- thats game
pimp.gif
if only dudes could learn this method...or at least learn to fake it....therewould be much less help threads on here...

Originally Posted by Piff Marley

I just beat another girl raw.

3rd one since last Thursday.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
You should know better .... jump offs or Ex's??? shame on you though ...

Back
Top Bottom