#NT Confessions Vol Would You Have an Affair With a Woman You KNEW was Married? Worth the Bad Karma?

I posted this in the thread about nothing but figured I'd make it its own thread anyway.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

After my break up with my girl two years back went drinking with a few of my boys in the meat packing district (pause) and met an aspiring news anchor lady who was out drinking with her friends. We spoke for a bit and she told me she thought we were soul mates and should "Get to know each other" plus she'd just moved into the city, was staying in a hotel near me til her furniture got moved into her apartment that weekend, and needed friends in town.

That's when i noticed the OD big rock on her finger. I didn't say anything about it but kept talking and drinking (she was BAD and i was enjoying the attention). We exchanged phone numbers and agreed to meet up the next night.

When we got home my roommate and I Googled her name and learned she'd just moved to NYC to work on an up and coming news show and was recently married to a fairly prominent news guy. We went back and forth over whether or not I should hit her up. She ended up texting ME again later that night (around 1:30 a.m.) I replied "Yeah it was great to meet you" but didn't respond past that. As hot as she was and as fresh as my breakup was (I probably needed to get out there and crush something strange ASAP), I'm a strong believer in karmic energy and violating someone's marriage was just a bit much for me (especially when the dude seemed to be doing well for himself and they lived literally 3 blocks from me.) I decided to ignore her texts and blow off hanging out with her the next night.

All that said, I hit her up the night after that anyway
laugh.gif
this time, perhaps because i'd stood her up the day before, she was the one that ignored me. We became Facebook friends for a bit before she deleted her account, but aside from that I never heard from her again.

Fast forward to today. I randomly stumble on her account and she is now a morning news anchor on a major network and appears to be blowing the @@%@ up (not surprising considering how absurdly attractive and smart she seemed). Most noticeable though is it seems she's no longer wearing the ring on air. I decided to do some snooping and she's not rocking the ring in an of her twitter or facebook photos from this year. That goes for all her pictures at events and out to dinner with friends as well. Also worth mentioning is that her husband isn't in any of the pictures either.

Maybe they were on the outs anyway and I passed on a golden opportunity. I checked and I still have her personal email address saved.

Hmmm.

P.S. I'd share the pictures but I know the internet and I know #NT and it'd take a horrible turn way too quickly for it to be worth the props
laugh.gif

Cliffnotes:

- Girlfriend dumped me
- Few nights later I met and essentially got propositioned by a news anchor
- She was married to a famous news anchor
- They were moving essentially 3 blocks from my house
- We made plans to meet at her hotel and hang out the next day
- I passed on it.

You did the right thing.

Let's just say, I've been in a somewhat similar situation then you. And no, it isn't worth the bad karma especially since you will be the one suffering through it all.

i read all that and i dont get rewarded with pics

fells batman.

Yes I would. I aint even gonna judge you for passing but Nako, my man, no pics? You passed on it so post pics of this broad already.

NT needs to know!

EDIT

After reading and putting some thought in to it I'm gonna assume it's one of those chicks on the CW morning news. They all fine to me.

As long as it aint Kristine Johnson from CBS news. I'd fight you.

laugh.gif
I've seen NT call a man's job to get him fired for no other reason than because they could.  Chill
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

But to save the thread here you go:

teyanataylor001.jpg

teyanataylor003.jpg

teyanataylor002.jpg

teyanataylor.jpg

AnUYafrCIAEKoxn.jpg-large.jpg

503372272.jpg

Sierra-Senquis.jpg

13414844968fa23c9da4.jpg

Spoiler [+]

9a4e4708c3cb11e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

22041919141678698863.jpg

95797371506724883171.jpg

23737420293639449942.jpg

12275222378825486246.jpg

08548331835922348874.jpg

34150051821477463149.jpg

96660464866924223334.jpg

85808036552493634934.jpg

1341534710.jpg

1341535216.jpg

1341534768.jpg

1341534791.jpg

1341534822.jpg

tumblr_m6ft1gEqQo1qd2lhfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6fsj3OP1S1qd2lhfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6fsglZC7c1qd2lhfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m6fsbsjySD1qd2lhfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m40zl49fUQ1qd2lhfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6e4oyXE1c1qd2lhfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m40ailOwRe1qd2lhfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m33q45DATy1qd2lhfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0c1u0aJUr1qd2lhfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2owsaClTW1qd2lhfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lt4evh8atN1qd2lhfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwx0o8SdKz1qd2lhfo1_500.jpg

I think i managed something for everyone there.  Now back to the thread.

In response to the guesses: why do Kristine Johnson and Rebecca Jarvis look identical?
laugh.gif

Am I tripping?

You are a scholar for not interfering in a marriage and if I was in your shoes I'd hit her up, explain the reason why you blew her off, guaranteed she'll respect that and you'll probably get a second chance the right way.

pimp.gif
@ the pics.

And nah, I couldn't mess with a married woman. I'd hate to look at myself and legitimately say that I ruined a family.

I don't mean this to be offensive but you're corny.

Like look at yourself

You're googling this girl

Researching her

Worried about a ring on her finger instead of point blank asking her

and gave up on yambs cause of your insecurity.

Hell yeah i'd smash married or not

Op u effed up. Someone besides you and her husband, is reporting live from her yambs and not given no dambs about what that thang smell like.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I don't mean this to be offensive but you're corny.

Like look at yourself

You're googling this girl

Researching her

Worried about a ring on her finger instead of point blank asking her

and gave up on yambs cause of your insecurity.

Hell yeah i'd smash married or not
she was rocking a big +%$ ring.

either she was wearing it to keep dudes off or she was married in which case her wearing it while talking to me showed she didnt give a @#@@. what was there to ask?

the only question at the time was what I was going to do.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Op u effed up. Someone besides you and her husband, is reporting live from her yambs and not given no dambs about what that thang smell like.

Probably
laugh.gif
in hindsight if she was spitting G to me while I was out getting bombed myself and not exactly on my best game then it's possible she's done it before/since.

Back
Top Bottom