NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

I have a very bad habit of just letting **** just hit my account and not really paying attention to it. Im not rich and have an accounting background so it’s even more embarrassing :lol:

I get free 100 mbps internet so I just made the switch to youtubetv yesterday. Eliminated my DTV bill which was 275 with all the sports + movie add ons

I'm moving to a new spot this summer, def cutting the cord...The internet is the only thing ima be paying for, got my ppls log ins and streams to watch whatever

I know its gon be weird at 1st tho cuz I always lived somewhere with cable for as long as I can remember, but the monthly bill these days just too much to justify having it

I'm moving to a new spot this summer, def cutting the cord...The internet is the only thing ima be paying for, got my ppls log ins and streams to watch whatever

I know its gon be weird at 1st tho cuz I always lived somewhere with cable for as long as I can remember, but the monthly bill these days just too much to justify having it
It's a sigh of relief when all you have to pay is internet.

I've been doing this for two years now and so happy I did.

Getting a streaming device really helps with the transition.

I have a roku and I just download all the channels I watch and login with my families account.

My dad wants me to cancel his vzw fios (I pay for it btw) because he says it’s too expensive but wants to get optimum. Been trying to convince him to just go to sling or youtube tv or playstation vue but he wants a traditional cable box. Old people suck.

Currently checking out Hulu with live TV on my Apple TV 4K. Debating on switching from PS Vue. Tired of the freezing, skipping back then trying to catch up. So far, it’s been flawless and the user interface isn’t bad at all.

PlayStation Vue is shutting down January 2020. For those that have it what will you be switching to? Looks like I might be going to YouTube TV.

I’m gonna try to not get anything for as long as my wife lets me. Can stream everything online for free.

Sony is dumb as hell, they should have changed the name to just Vue or Sony Vue. I’ve had so many people ask me if they need a PlayStation to get it.

I’m gonna try to not get anything for as long as my wife lets me. Can stream everything online for free.

Sony is dumb as hell, they should have changed the name to just Vue or Sony Vue. I’ve had so many people ask me if they need a PlayStation to get it.

Exactly... and it was a damn good service imo...Ive had it since it was $20 a month man...

All the sports channels + redzone... plus cartoons for my boy and all the channels my wife likes...

guess I’ll be trying Hulu live or YouTube TV...

Had tried the Hulu free trial back in 2013. It let me try it again last month. Used the same email address and name. So I see it's a little bit different. The live channels is an add-on service. I don't remember that from the last time. Started off good, but it still did freeze on me a lot like last time.

The freezing isn't going to be streaming service itself nowadays, more likely a combo of your device and internet connection.

i'm about to cut the cord with xfinity, getting the internet for $79/month which should $63/month but i still have to get a router.

question guys: can i just get a router or do i need a modem too? do i get a two-in-one?

sorry been out of the game toooo long....

Back
Top Bottom