NT..Could someone identify the woman with this beautiful posterior?!

eek.gif

i approve

Damn NT still nothing? im beastin for moar. I know one of you chronic masturbators got a stash of this specimen

Damn NT still nothing? im beastin for moar. I know one of you chronic masturbators got a stash of this specimen

So does she deserve her own thread because she is white? Honestly speaking. Because there are dozens...........AND DOZENS of phat butted slim girls phatter than this girl in the black women appreciation thread.

She is phat though.

So does she deserve her own thread because she is white? Honestly speaking. Because there are dozens...........AND DOZENS of phat butted slim girls phatter than this girl in the black women appreciation thread.

She is phat though.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

yuck, that will turn into sloppy fat real quick. Pass 
We get it bub, you like fat girls and you are obviously angry NT doesnt feel the same

Edit:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

She is phat though.

There are way more ridiculous threads on this forum.  He just wants to know who she is, which has yet to be answered
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

yuck, that will turn into sloppy fat real quick. Pass 
We get it bub, you like fat girls and you are obviously angry NT doesnt feel the same

Edit:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

She is phat though.

There are way more ridiculous threads on this forum.  He just wants to know who she is, which has yet to be answered
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom