Nt debate: what type of girl is more attractive.

A girl who likes sports. There's nothing worse than a girl who wants to watch something else when the game is on.

Now just think if a girl predicted the correct team to win the Super Bowl,
but your prediction didn't even make post-season
alien.gif

I used to go after girls based on looks alone, but now I have realized personality > looks, in fact it even makes the woman seem more attractive physically.

EDIT: To answer op's question, I prefer a girl who plays sports or did play that way she's fit
pimp.gif

I got one that likes sports and gets down with video games here and there.
pimp.gif

One time she even asked me to play GTA4, because, as she said, she enjoyed watching me play it.
pimp.gif

And we watch Yankee games together.
pimp.gif

Her mom bought me Final Fantasy XII and The Sims 2 because she wanted to be able to play them at my house.
pimp.gif

Girl into sports out of those options. you would have muc more to do with her. But cars are motorsports, so it's a win win situation.

i don't like the tomboy/same interests as me type chick.

especially considering weight lifting is a huge interest of mine
sick.gif

but

i just like a girl who is fun, attractive, spontaneous, and vibes with me.

don't care if she likes horseback riding or baseball or playing the violin, who cares.....as long as she has some interests

a girl that love sports but hate playing video games & cars .

i could roll with that one!!! i love me a chick that loves sports!

definitely sports.

during some parts of the year, i spend so much of my time watching sports. it would be better if we could just do it together.

I won't say that likes sports, but a girl that's interested in sports enough to want to know scores and roots for her favorite team. Every girlI've talked to has a thing for the Steelers [bein' that it's the hometown team] and are pretty much 4 steps away from bein' a die hard fan.Hoops on the other hand, they don't really know about a lot 'cause we don't have a basketball team in the city
smh.gif

Whatever tho, girls and sports.

i like girly girls. girls are for = affection/sex/love makin/emotional support. (no simpin)

i do all the basketball chatting/video game playin with my boys.

probably one who watches sports bc we can watch that together

if she likes video games I would have to worry about her being on the Xbox when I get home trying to play a RPG or something
mad.gif

the car thing might be nice. she can change the oil an +#$

id say sports fan too. I met this girl one time on spring break and I was watching the Big East tournament in my hotel room. Her friends all went down to thebeach and she came over to my room and watched the game with me. She was pretty hot too and the situation made her even hotter. She was a Duke fan though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CreekShow

id say sports fan too. I met this girl one time on spring break and I was watching the Big East tournament in my hotel room. Her friends all went down to the beach and she came over to my room and watched the game with me. She was pretty hot too and the situation made her even hotter. She was a Duke fan though
smh.gif

lol at that point out the door she goes..

UNC UNC UNC
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom