Nt debate: what type of girl is more attractive.

Girl that loves sports and video games...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i like girly girls. girls are for = affection/sex/love makin/emotional support. (no simpin)

i do all the basketball chatting/video game playin with my boys.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i like girly girls. girls are for = affection/sex/love makin/emotional support. (no simpin)

i do all the basketball chatting/video game playin with my boys.
i feel you on the girly girl tip, but with those girls its like they always throw hissy fits when i want to watch sports. "you been watchingESPN all day!" blah blah.

or even worse, she sometimes tries to watch the game with me to make me happy, but just ends up asking dumb %#% questions every second.

"waaiiit... that yellow line isnt actually on the field right?"
"how come hes only shooting one freethrow?"
"why don't the Lakers just let them win this game so they can play the next one in LA?"
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
i would rather her G.TFO than to sit with me and annoy me the whole time

A cute well rounded chick; likes a little bit of everything like me but also has a couple main interests that are different from mine.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

girl that likes sports, easy

I rather talk to a girl about sports than video games. Plus I'm hoping if she loves sports she's an athlete herself and stays fit.

meh give me a girl thats happy with making me happy from time to time........aw wait i got her
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I had to pick one, sports. I have more fun teaching them that type of stuff though. I don't wanna go out with a girl with the same interests as me. Iwant a ying to my wang.

Girl who loves sports of course. But my girl is a huge die hard Yankees fan since shes from the bronx, while I'm a diehard Mets fan (FTL for now), so itsfunny when we argue about which team is better.

Definitely video game girl. I don't know why, I think all "sports girls" are fake. They seem to just memorize stuff and go along with what theyhear their man/other people say without forming their own opinion. I know it's sexist, but I don't think females have enough testosterone to reallyunderstand sports (UNLESS she's an athlete herself, then I'll give her some cred).

Open to everything I do
Won't ask questions bout it
Doesn't need all that make up to look good
Don't want her to know more than me in Music Sports though
laugh.gif

Most important though is not takin everything outta context, shut that +$%% up.

Back
Top Bottom