NT Detectives Wanted: Vol. My friend won't admit that his GF is imaginary (Pics Included)

roll.gif
You already figured out she doesn't exist.

The only thing left would be to contact Celeste or whoever Kayla really is and have them prove they were never with your friend Ryan. You think NT D's could do that?
laugh.gif

THAT would be a true feat and grand accomplishment for NT.

roll.gif
You already figured out she doesn't exist.

The only thing left would be to contact Celeste or whoever Kayla really is and have them prove they were never with your friend Ryan. You think NT D's could do that?
laugh.gif

THAT would be a true feat and grand accomplishment for NT.

its actually kind of funny. i think you should just drop it and just laugh in his face and call it a day

its actually kind of funny. i think you should just drop it and just laugh in his face and call it a day

make a fake facebook account claiming you're Kayla Wilcox's bf and you're going to find ryan and murk him. or you can file a missing person report for Kayla Wilcox last seen with Ryan and let the police expose him

make a fake facebook account claiming you're Kayla Wilcox's bf and you're going to find ryan and murk him. or you can file a missing person report for Kayla Wilcox last seen with Ryan and let the police expose him

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

What if dude really thinks his delusions are real? What if he's schizophrenic? If so, ya'll keep pushing him, he'll stab someone.
Then this thread DOES have potential.
pimp.gif

Get to work.

What if dude really thinks his delusions are real? What if he's schizophrenic? If so, ya'll keep pushing him, he'll stab someone.
Then this thread DOES have potential.
pimp.gif

Get to work.

shutter island?  but not really, i guess
nerd.gif

shutter island?  but not really, i guess
nerd.gif

We've tried asking for pics or any other form of proof, and we aren't getting anything out of him. He just pulls the "why am I the victim" card and tries to put a guilt trip on us whenever we bring it up. We were just hoping that someone on NT might know the REAL girl behind those myspace pics. And if so, could ask her if she has dated a Ryan recently and has a sister named Justine. Definitely a long shot, but still worth a try.

We've tried asking for pics or any other form of proof, and we aren't getting anything out of him. He just pulls the "why am I the victim" card and tries to put a guilt trip on us whenever we bring it up. We were just hoping that someone on NT might know the REAL girl behind those myspace pics. And if so, could ask her if she has dated a Ryan recently and has a sister named Justine. Definitely a long shot, but still worth a try.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had a similar situation with a friend in High School. He claimed he had this girlfriend who none of us had ever met or seen. This was pre-facebook but dude had fake aim accounts, imaginary phone calls with her in front of us...the works
smh.gif
. We eventually confronted him (and filmed it
laugh.gif
) and he denied everything still. Even after we called the one person he said could verify his story and she gave him a
indifferent.gif
over the phone he was still adamant that he was telling the truth.

We just left him alone about it after that but to this day i still don't believe a word of what he says
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had a similar situation with a friend in High School. He claimed he had this girlfriend who none of us had ever met or seen. This was pre-facebook but dude had fake aim accounts, imaginary phone calls with her in front of us...the works
smh.gif
. We eventually confronted him (and filmed it
laugh.gif
) and he denied everything still. Even after we called the one person he said could verify his story and she gave him a
indifferent.gif
over the phone he was still adamant that he was telling the truth.

We just left him alone about it after that but to this day i still don't believe a word of what he says
smh.gif

Wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like the one dude's idea of making a fake BF account and messaging your friend, going off.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like the one dude's idea of making a fake BF account and messaging your friend, going off.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom