NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

nerd.gif

i too am waiting to see tagged pics.

but it's really her...

i can't tell if these people really still think it's Y2Dre in a Trojan horse.  She's said it's her on her twitter and on her fbook... she posts on other boards...

Stack Jaxx
The 2010 Simp Hall of Fame Auditions.

Lets meet the early leaders.
Solid Canidates:

Ryda421

BabyJordan0312

xsilvermatrix12

Lead pipe locks:

RLPolo45

OctobersFinest

DankRoofus

GOAT:

The simp that sent her this thread.

It's Funny I made your list ,

For one. I LIVE IN THE SAME CITY AS HER ~ Vancouver, B.C. Canada

second, All I asked was if we met before at a popular Steak House here in Vancouver that your broke @ss could probably never afford...

third, I am married Bro and have pulled many skirts that are on the same level before that.

I am not catching e-feelings, I just dont appreciate getting disrespected from someone who I don't even know

P.S. - If it is her, which I dont care anyway it crumbles

I wil make sure to get tagged pics of us on the patio of Cactus Club here in Vancouver this month
smile.gif

Dont know how I slept on this. Seeing all this simping kinda makes me wish I still was.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Its pathetic how some of you act in here, it clear how some of you dont get any women.SMH

QTF

but, keep in mind that some NTers live in crappy parts of the US/world, like the midwest(
eyes.gif
), the rainy north west(
sick.gif
) and the snowed in East coast(
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
)

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Stack Jaxx
The 2010 Simp Hall of Fame Auditions.

Lets meet the early leaders.
Solid Canidates:

Ryda421

BabyJordan0312

xsilvermatrix12

Lead pipe locks:

RLPolo45

OctobersFinest

DankRoofus

GOAT:

second, All I asked was if we met before at a popular Steak House here in Vancouver that your broke @ss could probably never afford...

Stopped reading after this because you are clearly mad. 
roll.gif

I must be really bored because I went through all 23 pages of this thread.

And added her on Facebook and Twitter.
nerd.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Why does online simping disgust ya'll? why do you care? do you be at a bar with your mans like "yo i can't believe these dudes online man".  Da @%+$ up and let it rock.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Stack Jaxx
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The 2010 Simp Hall of Fame Auditions.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lets meet the early leaders.
[/color]Solid Canidates:

Ryda421

BabyJordan0312

xsilvermatrix12

Lead pipe locks:

RLPolo45

OctobersFinest

DankRoofus

GOAT:

third, I am married Bro and have pulled many skirts that are on the same level before that.

I am not catching e-feelings, I just dont appreciate getting disrespected from someone who I don't even know

P.S. - If it is her, which I dont care anyway it crumbles

I wil make sure to get tagged pics of us on the patio of Cactus Club here in Vancouver this month
smile.gif

I would not say what the men in here are doing is simping, they are just flirting with her online. Now, reading the story with that Alex guy, he is a simp. He was catering to her buying all her I love yous and buying her tickets and meals when she was creeping around behind his back.

I agree with Homer. Some of you sound pretty mad that some of the men in here are getting at her online.
laugh.gif

A full page of dudes complaining about simpish activities when they're just as thirsty.........
smh.gif

Someone post the Desiree story on 4Chan

Boxxy war pt. 2
eek.gif
laugh.gif

real talk though how are you going to go out to NY to bang one guy, leave that guy just to bang another guy. That is so grimey. And eating cum out of your $@! ? Is that supposed to be sexy? If I saw a chick do that, I swear to god I would throw up.

Also I see that you are a fan of Tig ol' Bittie Sex...
nerd.gif

PS THE AMOUNT OF SIMPAGE IN HERE IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. THE SIMPING IN THIS THREAD IS ALMOST AS GROSS AS MS. GUTTER BUTT OVER HER EATING WHITE GRAVY OUT HER COLON.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I agree with Homer. Some of you sound pretty mad that some of the men in here are getting at her online.
laugh.gif

God, you stay being one of the lousiest posters on this board. Bottom line, some of these dudes are trying to gass up some average flap hole. So now in EVERY female thread, in every post your pic thread, in every thread this bird posts in, there will now be 20 pages of dudes beggin this broad to post her pics. Followed by pages of dudes beggin her to PM them. This sillyness derails topics. Thats why dudes are
smh.gif
at "simps". NT did a JJB "takeover" and after that for a couple months we had nasty/fat broads comin on here looking for kudo points.

-The Juice

lol @ saying ur not mad but writing in red
I wonder what ur wife would think if she read this thread lol

Back
Top Bottom