NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

The Simpage taking place is unlike anything I've ever witnessed...
smh.gif

I take it you haven't been here long. I'd say this simping is pretty tame compared to some stuff I've seen. Hell, some current female members have been beasted on harder.

Nah...  Been on here for years...  This is the only such thread I've actually page any attention to....  Heh heh

How do you page attention to something?
How were you able to get over 1,000 posts in such a short period of time?..  Back away from the computer...  Go outside and live a little....

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I agree with Homer. Some of you sound pretty mad that some of the men in here are getting at her online.
laugh.gif

God, you stay being one of the lousiest posters on this board. Bottom line, some of these dudes are trying to gass up some average flap hole. So now in EVERY female thread, in every post your pic thread, in every thread this bird posts in, there will now be 20 pages of dudes beggin this broad to post her pics. Followed by pages of dudes beggin her to PM them. This sillyness derails topics. Thats why dudes are
smh.gif
at "simps". NT did a JJB "takeover" and after that for a couple months we had nasty/fat broads comin on here looking for kudo points.

-The Juice
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

STR8 ETHER 

I agree with Homer. Some of you sound pretty mad that some of the men in here are getting at her online.
laugh.gif

God, you stay being one of the lousiest posters on this board. Bottom line, some of these dudes are trying to gass up some average flap hole. So now in EVERY female thread, in every post your pic thread, in every thread this bird posts in, there will now be 20 pages of dudes beggin this broad to post her pics. Followed by pages of dudes beggin her to PM them. This sillyness derails topics. Thats why dudes are
smh.gif
at "simps". NT did a JJB "takeover" and after that for a couple months we had nasty/fat broads comin on here looking for kudo points.

-The Juice
I couldn't of agreed with you more.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

-The Juice
a0a26595642456facc0b283ead9f08cc5d5477f6.gif

roll.gif

Someone post the Desiree story on 4Chan

Boxxy war pt. 2
eek.gif
laugh.gif

-The Juice
Did you just really compare this girl to Boxxy?...
tired.gif

NO girl will ever come close to Boxxy....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Homer

laugh.gif
This aint real life playboy, calm down.
Why do I feel like every time you post.....hazeledeye HAS to agree with you. Or every time someone says something to her, YOU have to come to her rescue? I could be completely wrong, and I could be off base but thats what it seems like. Either way please remove your nose from her lower intestine word to Desiree.

-The Juice

Man you all really need to start living YOUR lives. Granted the amount of simpin is crazy, but still. We all know even if one of the dudes that was simpin smashed everybody would be saying "#NT smashed". Live your lives cause if you actually decide to antagonize a person outside of this thread for simpin you are even more lame than the person doing it.

laugh.gif
Why do I feel like every time you post.....hazeledeye HAS to agree with you. Or every time someone says something to her, YOU have to come to her rescue? I could be completely wrong, and I could be off base but thats what it seems like. Either way please remove your nose from her lower intestine word to Desiree.

-The Juice
What's this everytime you speak of?  You trying way too hard to be clever with your insults though.

Ps. i'd love to have my face all in hazel's lower intestines.

laugh.gif

-The Juice
What's this everytime you speak of?  You trying way too hard to be clever with your insults though.
Like I said I could be wrong. And trying to being clever?
laugh.gif
Yeah bro. That's what I'm doing, you caught me.

supermansaveshoes.jpg

-The Juice

laugh.gif

smh.gif

-The Juice
So you take this whole internet thing very serious I see. Got this man losing sleep over the horrors of derailed threads
laugh.gif
You anti-simps are just as annoying as the simps. I'm just sayin...

I cant wait to see all the sn's that will retire once this fiasco is all said and done and it's proven that the sn is fake. Cant wait.

Or somebody should just hack that account.
laugh.gif

"Remove your nose from her lower intestine" just wreaks of reachin for something to me. Ain't no big deal though, and i would save Hazel's sweet tail in a minute, but i haven't, i must've agreed with her one other time that's why i was curious. Hate to be cliche, but it really just is not that serious my dude.

Someone post the Desiree story on 4Chan

Boxxy war pt. 2
eek.gif
laugh.gif

real talk though how are you going to go out to NY to bang one guy, leave that guy just to bang another guy. That is so grimey. And eating cum out of your $@! ? Is that supposed to be sexy? If I saw a chick do that, I swear to god I would throw up.

word.  I was reading that part with this exact look on my face

15488-07at.jpg

What the hell is going on in here?

I totally missed this thread, why is it 25 pages?

"Remove your nose from her lower intestine" just wreaks of reachin for something to me. Ain't no big deal though, and i would save Hazel's sweet tail in a minute, but i haven't, i must've agreed with her one other time that's why i was curious. Hate to be cliche, but it really just is not that serious my dude.
I agree it's not that serious. But honestly....I'm really not being serious. Have not lost sleep. It takes 0 effort to post on a message board. I am posting exactly how I talk. Plain and simple. Me being serious would be for me to steal your IP adress and meeting up with you at Ihop like HBW vs IskateNikes.
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom