NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Holla at me girl, ill bring you down to Texas and let the team have some fun.

Remember,
Everything is bigger in Texas.
damm i thought i was corny...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by tim teufel

the virgins clearly stand out in this thread.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
and he simping continues too.. Dudes are going in and really trying hard to pick up on this chick.. That picture is fake.. Either its fake or her **** are holdin up the note pad..

Remember,
You are beyond lame
laugh.gif

THAT FACEBOOK SCREENSHOT OF THE DIRECT MESSAGE IS A FAKE RE-PHOTOSHOP OF THE PS. BOTH THE TWITTER AND THE FACEBOOK ARE FAKE UNTIL TAGGED PICTURES ARE TAKEN.

- Sincerely, NT's very own virgin.

This thread is comedic.

DESIREEXELYDA got you dudes simping. This thread will keep going to help feed her ego. Shawty will post a pic in another 2 weeks to keep this thread alive and dudes will continue beasting.
smh.gif

Dudes in here act like they ain't never meet a chick with huge boobs and who smashes anything in site
smh.gif

Me4u2Night wrote:

Dudes in here act like they ain't never meet a chick with huge boobs and who smashes anything in site  
smh.gif

quoted, bolded & colored with an awesome hue of red for emphasis.

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by Master Zik

There was no reason to read all that lame %%!!

- Dude talks to girl online. He's 23, she's 16. They do the lame cybersex

- When she's 18 he meets her in Canada due to his job. He stays with her and her mom. Her mom is ignorant/prejudice.

- He smashes a bunch of times. She's lame. He's a simp. She also has a model bf at the time that dude meets in BK some time later.

- She sucks him off in car. She spits. She said before she doesn't spit but this time made an excuse about not wanting to get herpes in her throat.

- Some time later he pays for her to come to NYC/BK(He claims it's no big deal cuz he got the money *coughsucka!cough*. She meets his family and friends. He gets head while driving.

- More lame %%!! ensues. He smashes some more.

- He wants to PIIHB. She wants RJ. He gives RJ and then PIIHB. She says she loves him and wants to have his children. He says yes(claims he's lying) .

- She eats the doo doo butter after he PIIHB and sucks him dry. Tries to kiss him. He's not having it.

- Then she goes to see a band. He txts her. She doesn't respond for 4hrs.

- She cries so she can get out of him being mad at her. (He simps since it's his 2nd nature and probably ate her butt and fell asleep in it).

- He smashes some more and then she leaves.

- He finds out she smashed some dude in the band.

- She denies. Dude in band gives they guy a pic somewhat proving he smashed. She lies and denies more.

- He redeems some of his simping ways(since I know he feels like a sucka for paying her way over country lines to eat her butt and her smash some dude in a band) by telling the story on his blog with some semi-revealing pics. She wants it taken down but he doesn't comply.

- NT stalker makes thread about her. NT D's get to work.

- Lame NTers tell her on twitter. She signs up on NT and posts questionable tagged pics.

- This thread, I guess is "legendary" or is "going down in NT history"

- That's about it and I stopped reading this thread around pg 8.

Epic Summary

f9735c2c49dfab5b676fd5d727caaf25c189561.gif

Beat me to the gif
smh.gif

perfect execution
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Dude came through with the connect....good lookin out on these cliffs...I damn sure wasn't going to read 37 odd pages and the extra 2 links of background info like this is an exam....

Remember,
Including simps
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

chesticle pics

125417753196-333x500.jpg

lol @ the scratches n bruises on this chic. deff a @$%% bag.even if the tagged pix are her who's gonna troop to canada for some beat up choch? not i
laugh.gif
looks like a police pic for evidence after physical abuse. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom