NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

Fool we know she exist, did you gravedigg this thread to get prop for running into her in the mall. Then asking to take a pic with her, like the groupie you are.

Or did you smash?

Originally Posted by Put em up

Fool we know she exist, did you gravedigg this thread to get prop for running into her in the mall. Then asking to take a pic with her, like the groupie you are.

Or did you smash?

A. that's not me.  i posted for someone.

B.  go !%$% in your hand.

roll.gif

Sooo let me get this straight, you pulled up a thread bc some other DUDE was with the girl and not YOU?

Then you post the pic just to say she exist, but you post no back story?

A groupie you are.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Sooo let me get this straight, you pulled up a thread bc some other DUDE was with the girl and not YOU?

Then you post the pic just to say she exist, but you post no back story?

A groupie you are.

who ARE YOU?
laugh.gif

the other dude is an nter on hiatus.  you don't know him, that's fine.  this is not the first time i've volunteered to post in his stead.

those were two pictures from the evening. he put the pictures up elsewhere though so i can now delete them.  no harm done.  you're bored, i get that, but i won't get goaded into flaming back and forth with you. 

and no i didn't smash.

p.s.

go squat in the middle of your room and literally take a $%@! in the palm of your own hand.  or your mother's. whichever is more readily available.

Nah you just keep posting pics of your mans Charlie Villanueva, and tell him I think he's stealing money in Detroit from the Pistons.

And what's up with you and $*!% in your hand? Loser.

Go grave dig some more threads from last year.

If son put lizards in that, imagine the wild exotic ###% krux is gon' put in there. Balut straight from her a to her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom