NT DJs / Producers / Musicians

Posted this in the production/beatmaking thread, but I figured this would be a good place to link it as well. Love to see everyone here creating and making things happen, and as soon as I get a minute I'm going to double back and listen to as much of the music here as I can.

Until then, my latest, "Twenty Eight" - self-written, produced, & engineered, with help from a few talented vocalists and session musicians - any constructive feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

Love!

Hey whats up. My name is moneymanramand ive been making music since i was about 7 years old ive been passionatley trying to chase it and make something out of it ive had some misses here and there but i can't give up yet. heres a link to my newest song.

My debut album, "Black Flower"

Track listing:

1. "Pipe Dreams" ft. Heem Stogied
2. "Black Flower"
3. "A Master Plan"
4. "Day Of Reckoning"
5. "Heist!" ft. Estee Nack
6. "New Money"
7. "Woes"
8. "What A Man Wants"
9. "High Tension"
10. "For The Love Of Money"

Production by JLVSN & Camoflauge Monk

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Discussion & critique welcome.

sup NTFam, I recently got back into making beats again and just put together this sampled beat.

I'd appreciate it if you guys could show your support
  • if your feeling it and "Like" it,
  • leave a comment for your feedback,
  • and subscribe to my channel for more beats!

Just dropped a new album with some production help from the Evil Genius himself D deleted

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/double-c-iv-prez-iv-more/1447225699

double-c-for-prez-2----cd-cover.jpg double-c-for-prez-iv-more---back-cd-cover-2.jpg

this is actually fire. you the rapper or the producer? the whole track is hot tho

I produced this one with the homies Ric&Thadeus

and also just dropped this beat. first one that I dropped on our teams channel that was fully produced by me lol. been letting my teammates shine the whole time

if u can, tell the JAG dude to work with my rapper.. he has millions of views and almost 400k monthly listeners on Spotify, which is twice as much as Jag's.

Back
Top Bottom