NT DJs / Producers / Musicians

J Fuse -- this is some really good **** man . respect !

im pretty new to DJing (about 5 months) . definitely notice and respect your skills

just did a dance mix . going to post in a little
Thank you bro ! I'm about to check out your soundcloud right now .

What up NT. Just dropped a few songs on Soundcloud and I'd like for yall to check em out and tell me what you guys think. They're not the best quality but I produced, recorded & engineered this myself as best i could. Check me out tell me what you think.

I made a mix of artists from the DMV and Baltimore (club, house, rap, rnb, indie, etc.), give it a try and you might find a new favorite!!

nice man , im gonna peep that out ^^^

new mix from me , 2nd edition of "Mood Music" . have a listen, enjoy !

I manage an act signed to Atlantic Records, they have one of the biggest college records of 2015 (17M Soundcloud, 10M Spotify, 4M YouTube). Looking for material for a mixtape/EP we're putting out late Jan/Feb. Inbox me if you have any production, reference tracks, etc you're looking to place. Think early Mac Miller/Asher Roth x Rae Sremmurd

I manage an act signed to Atlantic Records, they have one of the biggest college records of 2015 (17M Soundcloud, 10M Spotify, 4M YouTube). Looking for material for a mixtape/EP we're putting out late Jan/Feb. Inbox me if you have any production, reference tracks, etc you're looking to place. Think early Mac Miller/Asher Roth x Rae Sremmurd

is this for real?

nice man , im gonna peep that out ^^^

new mix from me , 2nd edition of "Mood Music" . have a listen, enjoy !
Aye fam, this **** is DOPE! Keep up the good work, this is a smooth playlist that lives up to it's name 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If you don't mind, what is the tracklist for this? Really curious about some of the songs on there.

Hi, I'm a Canadian Artist in a rap group called D.O.P.S.I.C.and getting a lot of support locally but want to expand my fan base further. If you want  to get a free download of my new track I Just Released A New Single on my Soundcloud page and looking for peoples input on the track. Go check it out an let me know what you think.
https://soundcloud.com/user-716536103/rise

Aye fam, this **** is DOPE! Keep up the good work, this is a smooth playlist that lives up to it's name :lol: :pimp:

If you don't mind, what is the tracklist for this? Really curious about some of the songs on there.

thanks man ! i appreciate the kind words . here's the tracklist :

Tracklist
Marc E. Bassy ft. Kehlani - Lock It Up
Bryson Tiller - Self Righteous
Chookie Crisp - S.M.N...
Partynextdoor - Break From Toronto
Partynextdoor - Wus Good/Curious
Eric Bellinger - Pillow
Fortune ft. Alexander Lewis - All Alone
Elhae - Wonder Woman
NOAH - Airport Bar
Ty Dolla $ign ft. T.I. - Can't Stay
Jahkoy ft. Luu - Zonin'
Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption
Kwabs ft. Zak Kele - Cheating On Me (Tom Misch Refix)

This is a song I produced for a British rapper? What do y'all think? I'm young dc producer looking for artists to collaborate with artist. Check out my other beats on Soundcloud. Reply if your interested in collaborating with me.

Just thought I'd start posting my beats on here so I can get myself out there... If anybody knows how to embed directly, lemme know.

The Breaks {VH1} Soundtrack (Clean)Mixed By JFuse

1. Jungle Brothers - J. Beez Comin' Through
2. D-Nice- They Call Me D-Nice
3. Poor Righteous Teachers-Rock This Funky Joint
4. Lisa Stanfield -All Around The World
5. A Tribe Called Quest- Bonita Applebum
6. Sister Nancy- Bam Bam
7. KRS-One- The Bridge Is Over
8. Run DMC - Peter Piper
9. Big Daddy Kane-Raw
10. De La Soul- Me Myself And I
11. Lyn Collins - Think About It
12. Rob Bass -It Takes Two To Make A Thing Go Right
13. Bell Biv DeVoe- Poison

Wassup fam. My cousin is an upcoming artist in Brunswick, Ga and goes by D.R.E.A.M.E.R. You can check out what he's about and the music he's put out so far at his website www.dreamerrecording.com feedback and spreading his music are greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom