NT, Do I Have A Case??? Vol. Unlawful Termination?

Ok so 14 yrs old it is
roll.gif

Son, you came in here, asked a question, the proceeded to argue with everyone who said something you didn't agree with.
What was the point of making a thread unless it was just to vent (if so then carry on)

Son, you came in here, asked a question, the proceeded to argue with everyone who said something you didn't agree with.
What was the point of making a thread unless it was just to vent (if so then carry on)

i didn't disagree with everything everyone said, but people came in here making remarks about flipping burgers and commenting before even reading the thread fully...

but yeah, this thread is a partial vent...it's only every once in a while you get somebody who actually knows what they're talkin about...this apparently wasn't one of those times |I

Please you came guns blazing when people didn't agree and you just said it again that only a handful of people know what they are talking about

Your biggest supporter in here is still collecting an allowance from his parents on Fridays

If we are all wrong get the lawyer because you seem to know best

Last edited:
Please you came guns blazing when people didn't agreeand you just said it again that only a handful of people know what they are talking about

Your biggest supporter in here is still collecting an allowance from his parents on Fridays

If we are all wrong get the lawyer because you seem to know best

Hmmmmm. Would you be familiar with a person like this?

got my unemployment
pimp.gif
(shout out to everyone that said i wouldn't
laugh.gif
)

bout to make this work in my favor...
.....ole jobless lookin' boy

you didn't get any unemployment.

them people said you quit, then you quit.

anyone who has been through the process of trying to collect knows the deal.

you trying to lie to flex on a message board

in an attempt to act like you proved someone wrong on here.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom