NT Do you drink?

Grey Goose and Ciroc
pimp.gif

Are there any people left who don't drink alcohol? All of my friends are underage and I see them at parties lining up for booze (many of them have beendrinking since highschool), but I'm proud to say that I've never had a sip, and I don't ever plan to. Too many alcoholics in my family and circle of friends. I'm 18 btw.

I'm probably going to quit this next semester.

Calculus 2 is going to own my soul.

smh.gif

this thread comes up a lot.

Of course there are people that don't drink on here...am I one of them? Hell no.

There's a guy at my job that doesn't drink. But he still comes out to the bar sometimes and has like a cranberry or a soda or something. I knowit's your choice or whatever, but in my head all is see is "you're not smashing" all over his forehead.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I drink. Not much, but when I do, I get ++%%+#% trashed.

And iBlink, congrats. *shimmies*

I appreciate it fam.Let me know if you're ever back in the A.
You live in Atl?
nerd.gif

Never drank, I'm 20.

Someday maybe, I doubt it will happen though.
Don't see the reason to drink.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I drink. Not much, but when I do, I get ++%%+#% trashed.

And iBlink, congrats. *shimmies*

I appreciate it fam.Let me know if you're ever back in the A.

Underage drinking is for losers. Good on you OP for not drinking. But I do drink 3-4 times a week.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

this thread comes up a lot.

Of course there are people that don't drink on here...am I one of them? Hell no.

laugh.gif
, but yeah this does come up a lot

I drink but not a lot at all anymore (22). I drank more when I was 15
laugh.gif
Every Friday/Saturday night we would be drinking 22s or 40s.

I have friends that don't drink.. It's their choice, but truthfully the one's that don't drink are fking boring as hell.

and u wonder y girls don't like you? i'm not speculating this, u made a thread about it. "dressing fresh" as you say you do can only take uso far

Back
Top Bottom