NT Do you drink?

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I drink. Not much, but when I do, I get ++%%+#% trashed.

And iBlink, congrats. *shimmies*

I appreciate it fam.Let me know if you're ever back in the A.
You live in Atl?
nerd.gif
Yeah, kinda. I got to Augusta State, but I'm based in the A (Fulton County). Why
nerd.gif

You live in Atl?
nerd.gif
Yeah, kinda. I got to Augusta State, but I'm based in the A (Fulton County). Why
nerd.gif
I'm in Sandy Springs

You live in Atl?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm in Sandy Springs
Say word. I'm like 30 mins away from Sandy Springs. You go to school?

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

ATL NT meetup at a bar?
If ya'll plan it out I'll drive down.
nerd.gif

ATL NT meetup at a bar?
nerd.gif
Not a bad idea, I'm not in school right now. I did go to Ga State for a bit though

I maybe drink a couple times a month when I'm home, and probably once every week or two at school. Really I'm too busy to go out that much plus I justdon't care. I enjoy myself when I drink but I never drink more than I need to, and I rarely drink two days in a row unless it's wine with dinner.

I've never understood people that just go out and get trashed night after night. Like is it really that fun to get so drunk that you puke and look like anidiot? Or people that black out. Like, I've had 23 drinks in a night (my 21st) and still not blacked out, but why would you WANT to black out and notremember what you did? Usually if I'm having a good time I'd like to remember it...so I'll rarely have more than 8-9 drinks worth.

ATL NT meetup at a bar?
nerd.gif
Not a bad idea, I'm not in school right now. I did go to Ga State for a bit though

Im down, i live in gwinnett county... I went to georgia southern university and just recently graduated... im actually going down this weekend

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I maybe drink a couple times a month when I'm home, and probably once every week or two at school. Really I'm too busy to go out that much plus I just don't care. I enjoy myself when I drink but I never drink more than I need to, and I rarely drink two days in a row unless it's wine with dinner.

I've never understood people that just go out and get trashed night after night. Like is it really that fun to get so drunk that you puke and look like an idiot? Or people that black out. Like, I've had 23 drinks in a night (my 21st) and still not blacked out, but why would you WANT to black out and not remember what you did? Usually if I'm having a good time I'd like to remember it...so I'll rarely have more than 8-9 drinks worth.

a high tolerance for alcohol is one of the signs of an alcoholic. (im not sayin you are) but if you can go out and have that many drinks and not feel buzzed oranything that you have a very high tolerance. its good that you wanna go out and have a good time and remember it all but dnt assume that because you never getwasted that you arent on your way to be an alcoholic. (which again im not sayin you are)

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I used to drink a lot more than I do now. Now I only drink on the weekends.

yea ive noticed my slow down in drinking. ill pace myself throughout the night and notice that it takes me longer to finish one beer than it did before.

don't really drink.

only time i'll have some drinks is when we go clubbin. need some of that liquid courage before i go grindin up on a chick.

I drink... i shouldnt tho... had my gallbladder removed last year... liquor goes straight to my liver
smh.gif
... it hurts
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom