NT Do you drink?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Not sure how you can compare playing 2K vs. routinely putting poison in your blood stream. Nice try, but I don't and never have spent much time playing 2K. I might speak about it but I have never been one that spent hours at a time playing video games.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Here is my 2K11 Playbooks Spreadsheet.

https://spreadsheets.goog...HE2TlUwZTlLZWc&hl=en

I spent almost 3 weeks doing this on and off. Here are adjusted plays for all teams. It works well ONLY if you edit the touches tendency (usage) as well. If you don't then don't ask me why the plays don't work when the CPU uses them.

There is a notes tab that explains everything so I will save myself typing. Enjoy. Have questions, ask.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
I am finally done with my dunk work.

Explanations for Dunk & Standing Dunk Rating Distribution
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1BRKngffQ1G0s0-oPjDCRDzEOas7FwnuT30WLAnOvQWY&hl=en

Explanations for Dunk & Layup Packages. I also explained why I gave certain players certain packages.
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1znvaSKNH14qxlW4GO4-2k_LLX9Vf0A252-yPaWdrL8w&hl=en

Full Dunk & Layup Package Edits. Includes Dunk Package and rating edits. Includes Layup Package and rating edits. Also included are standing dunk edits. There is a Key for the Abbreviations for the Specialty Dunks under the 3rd tab of the packages spreadsheet.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnH_XtYnwBUbdDg4eGFqT1EtTFh3aFR6cXFsWFk1MHc&hl=en

If you have ANY questions/concerns, feel free to make suggestions. I will explain why I gave a certain player which dunk package if you are curious.

Credit to HyperBaller

How much time did all that take you? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Don't be modest now. 

Drinking at all= "putting poison in your blood stream"? Nah. A couple beers a night is something I have no problem with. I don't do that but I don't see the problem. I'm pretty sure my Dad has a vodka/juice every night after work. He isn't an alcoholic. 
happy.gif

Binge drinking is for idiots, though. But drinking when you go out =/= binge drinking 
eyes.gif

Extremists kill me. 

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I drink but not a lot at all anymore (22). I drank more when I was 15
laugh.gif
Every Friday/Saturday night we would be drinking 22s or 40s.

I have friends that don't drink.. It's their choice, but truthfully the one's that don't drink are fking boring as hell.
And nobody wants to be the boring one out of the group. So that is why it is just easier to do whatever the hell everyone else is doing.

Originally Posted by scshift

Nope, I'm underage and I don't like the way it tastes. Maybe my tastes will change when I'm older, but I can't stand the bitterness of alcohol and I can't see how being drunk is a good thing.

Its a thing called College my man.
pimp.gif
. Drinking is universally accepted at any University.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Don't be modest now. 
Drinking at all= "putting poison in your blood stream"? Nah. A couple beers a night is something I have no problem with. I don't do that but I don't see the problem. I'm pretty sure my Dad has a vodka/juice every night after work. He isn't an alcoholic. 
happy.gif

Binge drinking is for idiots, though. But drinking when you go out =/= binge drinking 
eyes.gif

Extremists kill me. 
Well considering how long it took me, MONTHS, shows that I spent a little bit of time here and there doing it. Especially considering I do it at work while I have nothing else to do. So it isn't like I am wasting valuable time doing it. But nice try again man. You are trying to shift the focus of the thread because I offended you. It is clear as day because you are taking personal shots.

But you win, I tap out vs. you man.

There is always a preacher in these posts. Eh, whatever.

My sig may give you an idea as to my drinking habits
laugh.gif

There is always a preacher in these posts. Eh, whatever.

My sig may give you an idea as to my drinking habits
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Don't be modest now. 
happy.gif

eyes.gif

Extremists kill me. 
Well considering how long it took me, MONTHS, shows that I spent a little bit of time here and there doing it. Especially considering I do it at work while I have nothing else to do. So it isn't like I am wasting valuable time doing it. But nice try again man. You are trying to shift the focus of the thread because I offended you. It is clear as day because you are taking personal shots.

But you win, I tap out vs. you man.

Like you aren't taking shots at people who drink? 
eyes.gif

"People that drink 4+ times a week, well we KNOW for sure they have an issue."

Right......

I drink, not that often though.
Have no problem with it, just isn't one of my favorite things I guess.
Stopped
pimp.gif
but I did that alllll the time.

Not sure how you can compare playing 2K vs. routinely putting poison in your blood stream. Nice try, but I don't and never have spent much time playing 2K. I might speak about it but I have never been one that spent hours at a time playing video games.

So because something is legal means it should be done as much as you want without any remorse? Not sure if I can agree with that.

I have to be personally affected by something for me to have a problem with something? I missed that.

If I said people around me feel the need to routinely drink each and every time they go out, we KNOW what drinking does to the body, why shouldn't I be concerned about it? I am not understanding. So yes it does bother me when people in my life routinely drink. Why? Because it isn't good for the body. The same way I have an issue with those around me that don't work out, that eat fast food often, that smoke. If these are MY people, why shouldn't I be concerned about it?
Get over yourself. . 

No, im going to go drink some more. . I learned along time ago trying to argue with people is pointless because everyone thinks they're right.

CHEERS!

p.s I'm going to have a pint of beer to wash down that poison from my parliament.

p.s.s You enjoy your cancer from eating potatoes and i'll enjoy my cancer from having a good time.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

No, im going to go drink some more. . I learned along time ago trying to argue with people is pointless because everyone thinks they're right.

CHEERS!

p.s I'm going to have a pint of beer to wash down that poison from my parliament.

p.s.s You enjoy your cancer from eating potatoes and i'll enjoy my cancer from having a good time.
pimp.gif

I'm from Finland where drinking is pretty much the national pastime. I like drinking but everytime i go out i cringe because i hate spending money.

I used to be a semi raging alcohol, aka, a college student. I went to school in Austin, Texas and I swear that town forces you to be an alcoholic. I wasn't a big drinker before living there but something about sixth street just makes you take a shot at each one of the 50 bars you visit in any given evening. I don't drink anymore, though I do smoke a ton of dope. I like running and exercise and drinking just always derailed my fitness ambitions the next day. Plus, drinking is mad expensive. The perks are cool though. It's hard getting a young honey slizzered when you're not drinking yourself so my ability to grab one night stands has definitely suffered by no longer drinking. Nonetheless, I don't think there's anything wrong with drinking. Nothing wrong with having a good time if you get your #%@# done. Different strokes for different folks

How did this thread get bumped up?
laugh.gif

anyways..sometimes I get to thinking about how much money I could save by not drinking..so I've slowed down a lot lately.

Used to drink so much my tolerance was 20+ drinks and 100% coherent. I could act 'sober' and have everyone fooled.
Once I drank 30 oz of rum.

Cut back major to help with my fitness goals.

Had seven drinks on Friday and endured one of the worst hangover in my life.

Don't smoke or drink so I can get the signal clear
pimp.gif

Sike. I don't like drinking because I really don't like the taste, and hangovers are the worst.

Back
Top Bottom