NT don't mess with Bob Marley? vol. Official Reggae/Dance Hall Thread!

Just saw this song in iTunes for $1.29. If you like Bob Marley, please buy this song. The text from the iTunes page for the song says all of the money goes to the Save The Children's East Africa Appeal. More information can be found about the Bob Marley estate helping this org out here. I just donated additional dough too.

Cover of Lord Creator's song from 1970. Some people may talk %@* about them because their white boys from the UK, but some of their tunes are alright...These dudes were all unemployed when they started this band & named themselves after the unemployment form, UB40...

Was going through some old music from my old computer and found this. Nice vibe to it. Richie is one of my fav reggae artists

Nice to see some Gregory Isaac lovers (rock) in here.

For those looking for early dub, listen to King Tubby.

Bbl to post more.

9-mile-fest-new-flyer.jpg

I've seen Jimmy Cliff perform several times over the years & his voice is still very strong. I heard he blew the crowd away when he got inducted to the rock & roll hall of fame back in 2010. So much so his label partnered him with Rancid's Tim Armstrong to produce an album that will appeal to the "yoots". They released an EP with the full album coming later this year. The EP has a cover of Rancid's Runy SoHo, the Clash's Guns of Brixton (along with a dub instrumental), & this original. Love this song...

Back
Top Bottom