NT..Ever collected unemployment?.Free Money?

Wats up NT..I was wonderin if any of ya collected umenployment before?..Ive been thinking of collecting but not sure of how the process works..or how much illbe getting in the checks..My plan in a nutshell is..Get fired..
pimp.gif
..onpurpose.. but not make it seem so not on purpose to my job so i wont get denied it..i been working for this company..my first job by the way..for two years.ibeen making about..440 a week..14/hr..So i wanted to know how much i would get out of that cuz i kno they dont give the whole amount of what you madeweekly..im 21 btw..dont know if that matters..Any info or advice...Im not saying im gon definitly do this..but its sumtin i jus been thinkin of lately..mightas well screw the government jus like they do us...

wait you about to quit a 14/hr job

yea you will fit in with most of the others collecting unemployment..............

i dont know exactly how it works (my ex is collecting right now), but something like you gotta call/go online each week.

you get roughly half your salary (based off the past 3 months of employment).

i think you can get 26 weeks off your first claim, then you can get additional time if you prove you attempted to find employment, something like that.

do u have to be working for a certain amount of time and how long does it take to get it?

smh @ you trying to collect unemployment on purpose...take your lazy $$* to work like the rest of us...

I have a homeboy that does and now he refuses to go back to work.

im collecting unemployment. every week iget a check but i also have to answer a questionaire every week in order to claim my benefits

I don't think you can get unemployment if you get fired. I think you can only get it if you get laid off.

man u wanna quit 14/hr job to make half??????????

on that note, im collecting unemployment....At first I was against it, doing everything in my power to get a job......then once the money started coming in iwas like screw it....ill take my sweet time....its not as much as i was making before, but for sitting my behind it aint bad.

Cum on dog...really? RELAX on that one! Do u kno how hard it is to get a job already and u tryna lose a good one on purpose???? Think real hard b4 u make adecision that u might regret.

Its not that I'm lazy..I've been bustin my %!% gettin up earl every mornin for the last 2 n a half years..I jus need a break.plus m tryna get bak inskool...so y not collect sum free cash in the mean time..plus 14/hr isn't that bad I guess..but I feel like I'm missin out on other jobs that paybetter once I actually hav time to look for another job..just my thoughts...any other ppl wit some experience wit dis or advice..so far ut looks like I'mtakin my %!% back to work...

Pretty sure if you "get fired" you are unable to claim unemployment. I believe the term you would be looking for is "laid-off" which is theopposite of what you are trying to obtain.

Originally Posted by JazzyJeff88

Its not that I'm lazy..I've been bustin my %!% gettin up earl every mornin for the last 2 n a half years..I jus need a break.plus m tryna get bak in skool...so y not collect sum free cash in the mean time..plus 14/hr isn't that bad I guess..but I feel like I'm missin out on other jobs that pay better once I actually hav time to look for another job..just my thoughts...any other ppl wit some experience wit dis or advice..so far ut looks like I'm takin my %!% back to work...

Well guess what? It's part of life. You deserve nothing. If you need a break just quit your job and go back to school. I hate people like you. Your type ofpeople are the reason our country is so $%$%%$ up and the reason why our culture is so *+*#%@@ lazy. I've never understood why the government gives outfree money to you lazy +#$#!.

Its not that I'm lazy..I've been bustin my %!% gettin up earl every mornin for the last 2 n a half years..I jus need a break.plus m tryna get bak in skool...so y not collect sum free cash in the mean time..plus 14/hr isn't that bad I guess..but I feel like I'm missin out on other jobs that pay better once I actually hav time to look for another job..just my thoughts...any other ppl wit some experience wit dis or advice..so far ut looks like I'm takin my %!% back to work...

i was in the same boat making 12/hr, but after the first week or 2 your like
eyes.gif
....i mean having all this free time is cool sometimes cuz i wake up when i want and do things whenever i want, but its hard to occupy soo much time,and the money isnt gonna be low, and i was barely cuttin it with a job.....I would still be working if I didnt get LAID OFF, and Michigan job economy didntsuck....

Originally Posted by socluis90

Well guess what? It's part of life. You deserve nothing. If you need a break just quit your job and go back to school. I hate people like you. Your type of people are the reason our country is so $%$%%$ up and the reason why our culture is so *+*#%@@ lazy. I've never understood why the government gives out free money to you lazy +#$#!.

Lol..sumbody insert the.."well excuse me" gif...yo homegirl..relax its not that serious..I dnt kno that statistics but I'm sure ALOTTA pplcollect umenployment in da same way I'm goin about mine...so stop puttin all ya thongs in a bunch...dnt b mad at the world cuz u can't land a job aboveminimum wage..go get a blog since u feelin so emotional my dude..in the words of cam..."pull ya skirt down B"....oh yea..i ain't make a mistakewen I sed homegirl

Back
Top Bottom