NT Ever hit your parents BACK?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by cs02132

wow i guess im like the only one on NT whos parents didnt hit me? the only time that my parents have is one time my mom slapped me (not even that hard) right
when i was in the process of yelling at her..i gave her the meanest stoneface ive ever given someone and said "what do you think ur doing..dont ever touch
me again"..she apologized like 10 minutes later
laugh.gif

my dad koofie smacked me in the back of the head once and i turned around and pushed him and said if u ever touch me again ill hit youj back u think im scared
of you?
there is no doubt in my mind that you are white. i would be willing to bet my life that any non-white parent would have beat the living hell out of you after both of those statements

spineless parents FTL

laugh.gif
hell yea i wouldn't be alive now if i talked to mom dukes like that
smh.gif
it woulda got ugly quick fast

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

wow i guess im like the only one on NT whos parents didnt hit me? the only time that my parents have is one time my mom slapped me (not even that hard) right when i was in the process of yelling at her..i gave her the meanest stoneface ive ever given someone and said "what do you think ur doing..dont ever touch me again"..she apologized like 10 minutes later
laugh.gif

my dad koofie smacked me in the back of the head once and i turned around and pushed him and said if u ever touch me again ill hit youj back u think im scared of you?
there is no doubt in my mind that you are white. i would be willing to bet my life that any non-white parent would have beat the living hell out of you after both of those statements

spineless parents FTL
laugh.gif
word my dude is talkin to his parents like he payin the bills. prolly walkin around in his dad draws and robe tokin a pipe. boy i wish my unborn kids would. homie woulda got speared on some goldberg shhh

lol i know what youre saying about being white but im half chilean and half iranian..idk what you would consider me but my parents never hit me cause theyre parents never really did either and they never felt the need to use violence instead they talked..i dont plan on hitting my kids either
well then you just must not have any respect for your parents. but seriously damn near anybody who posted a story in this thread would have beendead for several years if any of us said that to our parents. you lucky that moms didnt straight end ya life rite then

Originally Posted by vtran27

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

My dad used to recite eric b and rakim lyrics when he beat me
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he didn't sweat the technique
Nah, he used to say, "I aint no joke"

and dude talking to his mom like that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i can tell u got watever u want bo, try talkin to my momma and daddy like that... them two would probably bein prison
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by King Will

wow i guess im like the only one on NT whos parents didnt hit me? the only time that my parents have is one time my mom slapped me (not even that hard) right when i was in the process of yelling at her..i gave her the meanest stoneface ive ever given someone and said "what do you think ur doing..dont ever touch me again"..she apologized like 10 minutes later
laugh.gif

my dad koofie smacked me in the back of the head once and i turned around and pushed him and said if u ever touch me again ill hit youj back u think im scared of you?

spineless parents FTL
HOLD UP!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I GUARANTEE YOU WASN'T SAYING THAT WHEN YOU WAS GETTING BEAT.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

TALKING LIKE YOU WAS PROUD TO GET BEAT
laugh.gif
TOO MUCH PRIDE IN THIS THREAD.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Yo you ever get woken up from your sleep just to get your %#+ whooped from a parent? That was not a good look
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I never hit my parents back though, ever

One of my worst memories ever, I literally was slammed into the ceiling!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

laugh.gif

spineless parents FTL
HOLD UP!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
fam are you stupid. I was callin his parents spineless because they allowed their child to talk to them like that.

you should probably read before you post.

laugh.gif

spineless parents FTL
HOLD UP!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
fam are you stupid. I was callin his parents spineless because they allowed their child to talk to them like that.

I concur with my previous statement.

laugh.gif
people thinking their character is straight cus they got a whooping
roll.gif

man i used to get my tail whooped by my mom...man she wasnt playing dude i would get beatings and choke downs and if i didnt cry it would be worse...but allthat and it landed me in fosters homes due to bruises that my teacher seen that was back in when i was 11 now im 22 and ive moved back home with my moms andits all good now sometimes we remenince between each other on the whoopings she gave me and laugh it off...i know that when i have a kid im not gunna beat emlike that or hurt them

laugh.gif

spineless parents FTL
HOLD UP!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
i should have expected this response from you. considering the following statement describes you:

you can never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

man i used to get my tail whooped by my mom...man she wasnt playing dude i would get beatings and choke downs... i stole 5 dollers from her one time so i couldgo play street fighter at the arcades and i got beat heavily for that one and if i didnt cry it would be worse...but all that and it landed me in fosters homesdue to bruises that my teacher seen that was back in when i was 11 now im 22 and ive moved back home with my moms and its all good now sometimes we remenincebetween each other on the whoopings she gave me and laugh it off...i know that when i have a kid im not gunna beat em like that or hurt them

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I've noticed a trend while growing up though, and I was just reminded by this thread and a recent conversation I've had with floormates. Whenever me and the other minorities on the floor talked about all our stories about getting whippings from the parents, NONE of the white people on my floor understood. They thought we were all abused and scarred for life. This doesn't apply to every white person but it seems like white kids got a bigger break than some of us minorities out here. It was hilarious though, a white floormate of mine was sad because we got whoopings while we were all laughing it off...it builds character.
I knew this would come. I'm white and I used to get some good beatings. The belt, hell my mom used a cutting board that looked like a paddle once. One time my mom was chasin me and I took off outside the door and she just locked me out. And dad only had to do it once for me to act good around him, I rode my bike across the street after he told me not to and it was a wrap.
Haha, well I don't doubt that, I grew up with some white friends who got whipped by the 'rents if they stepped outta line, but I'mjust saying as a group, white people generally don't beat their kids as much.

reminds me of the episode on comic view when dude was like:
"now my mama used to whoop me, but it was just a regular whoopin. but my DADDY
smh.gif
my daddy beat me like a runaway slave with no papers. I'd be in myroom pickin cotton out of my mattress singin 'Hmmmmmmm I'm gone be free one day Hmmmmmmm' "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

spineless parents FTL
HOLD UP!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
i should have expected this response from you. considering the following statement describes you:

you can never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
laugh.gif
a statement describes me?

you trying to summarize something?

what did that post have to do w/ anything I had to say.... calling me stupid doesn't make me FALL BACK.

Lame %+* E-insults.

wut is this about there is no doubt in my mind that you are white.
klown.

AND you put up 2700+ post in 5 months??????

laugh.gif
a statement describes me?

you trying to summarize something?

what did that post have to do w/ anything I had to say.... calling me stupid doesn't make me FALL BACK.

Lame %%% E-insults.

wut is this about there is no doubt in my mind that you are white.
klown.
its a pretty widely known fact that white parents do not beat their children as much as black/asian/hispanic parents do, notice how nobodydisagreed with that statement.

but just so we can end this, dont quote me anymore

Man, Caribbean parents FTL.
smh.gif

My mother has 3 boys me and my two brothers and she use to put the fear of God into us when we misbehaved.
embarassed.gif

Chasing use around the house and #$#+ beating use with the heel of her slipper.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

This is one particular beating that I'll never forget. I was in the backyard with her when she was picking the clothes in off the line, and for someinexplicable reason I was twirling around a broom.
smh.gif

Her: Stop twirling around this broom before you hit me.

Me: I'm not going to hit you.
smile.gif

*continues twirling around the broom, broom hits the clothesline*

Her: I TOLD YOU TO STOP!
mad.gif

Me: Okay..

*starts twirling the broom again and.........WHAP!.......broom hits her*
tired.gif

Me:
nerd.gif
*breaks off running toward the santcuary of the house*

Me: [Thinking] She ain't gonna catch me....She ain't gonna catch me....She ain't gonna......WHAP!

*she breaks the broom against the back of my legs*

Her: DIDN'T I.......WHAP!.......TELL YOU.......WHAP!......TO STOP PLAYING WITH THAT BROOM!
mad.gif

Me: I'm sorry...I'm sorry...stop beating me.
frown.gif

Her: Shutup boy! I told you if you don't listen.....you're gonna feel, and you gonna buy me a new broom.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

My dad used to hit me when I did something wrong. Him and my mom got divorced though so the beatings stopped because I hardly ever saw him.

The last beating I remember taking was over some BS when I was 6. After he was done, I made the mistake of telling him to go to hell. He came back and beat the!@$@ out of me.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

My dad used to hit me when I did something wrong. Him and my mom got divorced though so the beatings stopped because I hardly ever saw him.

The last beating I remember taking was over some BS when I was 6. After he was done, I made the mistake of telling him to go to hell. He came back and beat the !@$@ out of me.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Ah all these stories are bringing back sweet memories of my elementary & early junior high school days. My brother
& I are a year apart so we were always together acting up or playing around. From like the ages of 8-11 we
would have church on Wednesday & Friday nights. Church services would be so boring so we would start to play slap jack
or rock, scissors, paper or whatnot and then all of a sudden pops would look over at us. He would mouth the words "Wait til we get
home!" accompanied with this look
indifferent.gif
. We would always hopepops forgot he was supposed to spank us after
church. He was military though, so that joker never forgot. knowing you had a spanking waiting
for you when you got home was the worst feeling back in the day
laugh.gif

One time we were outside playing baseball, and we broke a window on the car across the street. We immediately dipped on it &
ran back into the house. We lived on an air force base, so I guess somebody saw us break that window. It was 2 days
later so we thought we were in the clear.

UHHHHH UHHHHH
mad.gif

Turns out some lady had told on us that same day, and pops was waiting to see if we would own up to it. HOLY SHHHEEEEET,
the absolute worst whipping in either of our lives ensued right there in the living room, continued as we were
being led down the hall to our room, and finally finished up in the room we shared. As soon as he left, both of us were on some
"wait til we grow up, then he won't be so much bigger than us & he won't be able to whip us like this!"

OHHHH BOYYYYYYY, i guess he was still standing right by the door and he heard us. He came back in so fast & we knew he
must have heard us. The above spanking went to #2 on the list cause the %+! whooping we got, after he
came back in the room was
eek.gif
. He would alternate between a spank and words.It went something like "You"-swat,swat-"boys"-swat, swat
"will"-swat,swat-"never"-swat,swat-"ever"-swat,swat-"think"-swat,swat-"you"-swat-"can"-swat,swat-"whoop"-swat-"me".

Originally Posted by toine2983

Man, Caribbean parents FTL.
smh.gif

My mother has 3 boys me and my two brothers and she use to put the fear of God into us when we misbehaved.
embarassed.gif

Chasing use around the house and #$#+ beating use with the heel of her slipper.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

This is one particular beating that I'll never forget. I was in the backyard with her when she was picking the clothes in off the line, and for some inexplicable reason I was twirling around a broom.
smh.gif

Her: Stop twirling around this broom before you hit me.

Me: I'm not going to hit you.
smile.gif

*continues twirling around the broom, broom hits the clothesline*

Her: I TOLD YOU TO STOP!
mad.gif

Me: Okay..

*starts twirling the broom again and.........WHAP!.......broom hits her*
tired.gif

Me:
nerd.gif
*breaks off running toward the santcuary of the house*

Me: [Thinking] She ain't gonna catch me....She ain't gonna catch me....She ain't gonna......WHAP!

*she breaks the broom against the back of my legs*

Her: DIDN'T I.......WHAP!.......TELL YOU.......WHAP!......TO STOP PLAYING WITH THAT BROOM!
mad.gif

Me: I'm sorry...I'm sorry...stop beating me.
frown.gif

Her: Shutup boy! I told you if you don't listen.....you're gonna feel, and you gonna buy me a new broom.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never hit my mother but the last time she ever gave me a beating, or well, tried to was when I was 15. Everytime my lil bro cried she would blame me fordoing sumtin' to him. I'm sure many of you know wut I mean. Anywho, this time she was coming at me full head of steam with a belt. I wasn't guiltyof anything so I refrained her from whooping me by grabbing her hands. By that time I was already bigger than her. Anywho, she was scared and actually claimedthat I hit her. She would probably still tell the story the same way. I'm more than positive I didn't strike my momz tho. I would never do that.

Originally Posted by gabers

OHHHH BOYYYYYYY, i guess he was still standing right by the door and he heard us. He came back in so fast & we knew he
must have heard us. The above spanking went to #2 on the list cause the %+! whooping we got, after he
came back in the room was
eek.gif
. He would alternate between a spank and words. It went something like "You"-swat,swat-"boys"-swat, swat
"will"-swat,swat-"never"-swat,swat-"ever"-swat,swat-"think"-swat,swat-"you"-swat-"can"-swat, swat-"whoop"-swat-"me".
multi tasking at its finest
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

For my Mexican peeps
laugh.gif

img_3277.jpg

355794chancla.jpg

smh.gif
sick.gif
the belts
sick.gif
sick.gif
and the chancla
eek.gif
, never scared to fling that thing. i swear these things are like boomerangs goingaround corners and %!#!

waiting on your dad to get home is the worse...you try to go to sleep...can't eat...just have this sick feeling in your stomach...

The teacher lying thing got me shook. Couple times i had to try to play mind tricks and hit her with the "No shes not lying but shes just not telling thetruth"
I grew up with old school parents so if anything were to go down, id be gettin' beat. Having teachers call home was the worse, as soon as i got home my momwould call my brother and ask if i had gotten there yet and to tell me to wait for her, i always pretended to sleep. But for some dumb reason when i was in 4thgrade i woke up and i thought everything was okay cause she hadnt said anything. As soon as i walked out my room i got the beating of a lifetime. Dumb teachertold on me about how i had been in her class for 6 months but only bought in homework once a month. The whole hitting your parents back thing is a big NO. Manreal talk i know i can take my mom lol cause im bigger then her and juss the fact im stronger,bigger,quicker and all that.. Even when she angry.. With my dadits tht i dont live with him but he never laid a hand on me. If dude were to do so i know i can take him.
Mom told me to stay in a chair once while she got the cable cords. Said if i even think about getting up i better apologize to her

Back
Top Bottom