NT Fam, Free Prescription Glasses Today (-s&h)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

as a glasses connoisseur, this is appreciated! I'm loving my Warby Parker's right now and I can't wait to get another pair like the ones I have now. 

Originally Posted by Verdykt

So can I just put in the information on my contacts boxes? Is that the same information for the lenses? Sorry if thats a dumb question
No such thing as a dumb question my man.. But nahh, they'll be different numbers for the most part. Did you get a measurement for glasses also when you had the eye examination?

Originally Posted by Verdykt

^ I did, I just gotta find it at home. I hope I still have it

If not, you can just give your doctor a call and he/she will more than likely be willing to fax you the information.

Try to have all your information ready, it makes it easier to choose glasses im going thru seeing if i can get this order processed right now.
Call your eye doctor get your current prescription and ask for Pupil Distance (P.D.) Then if you have any problem the customer service people will help you convert your prescription into their system.

Also if you like the way your glasses feel just write down the numbers found right in the Nasal Bridge and the temple and choose the "Find your right fit option" 

If this goes thru mad props to OP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

anyone order and actually receive their glasses?

Coastal is 1000000% legit. As i stated earlier, I ordered from them every time they have a sale like this(which is often) I have three pairs of glasses from them, all ordered through different sales.

Unless you're going for the free lenses (Standard, meaning they will weigh more) and without any anti-glare, etc, then this is a good deal. But Zenni Optical has a larger selection, and generally run around $15-30 total including shipping /tax with anti reflective coating and the polycarbonate lenses. Some frames you can even get the oleophobic coating on the lenses (the anti fingerprint stuff on the iPhone/iPad).

My last order from Zenni for 2 frames with anti reflective coating and the polycarbonate lenses was $46 total.

Coastal is also charging for anti-scratch and UV protection coatings. Zenni offers those for free on all lenses.

Zenni also gives the option to enter a different PD for your left and right eye. Coastal doesn't. This isn't a factor for me, but someone might have that wacky off centered broken nose and need this.

I'm a -2.5 and it's recommending thin air. If I do standard with zero coating etc, what type of weight/durability am I looking at? I guess for $10 bucks, a backup pair in any shape is okay

so if we dont know our prescription, can we just order the glasses with a random prescription and get the frame/base? and go to an eye doctor to get new lenses?

What if my prescription is expired and the place I last went is trying to make me come in for an exam? I barely need glasses, anyway I put in just anything with little medicine in the lenses?

Just ordered a pair
pimp.gif
I've been really needing some too! Good lookin out OP

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Unless you're going for the free lenses (Standard, meaning they will weigh more) and without any anti-glare, etc, then this is a good deal. But Zenni Optical has a larger selection, and generally run around $15-30 total including shipping /tax with anti reflective coating and the polycarbonate lenses. Some frames you can even get the oleophobic coating on the lenses (the anti fingerprint stuff on the iPhone/iPad).

My last order from Zenni for 2 frames with anti reflective coating and the polycarbonate lenses was $46 total.

Coastal is also charging for anti-scratch and UV protection coatings. Zenni offers those for free on all lenses.

Zenni also gives the option to enter a different PD for your left and right eye. Coastal doesn't. This isn't a factor for me, but someone might have that wacky off centered broken nose and need this.
I've also heard good things about Zenni. Stil, these came out to 11 bucks total so I'll see what happens when they arrive

Planning to get the Derek Cardigan 7004 blackouts. Gotta call the doctor's to get my prescription first.

It doesn't compare to my three Gucci frames, but hey, they're free
pimp.gif

I have to call my optometrist tomorrow. Crossing my fingers that I can get a pair of frames in the next couple of days with this deal.

Are there any special conditions? Why is it advertised as buying your "first pair" free? Do you have to buy more than one pair of frames?

Back
Top Bottom