NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Oh man.

This is not good.
Not good at all, she's pretty and all however she looks a like a JO
grin.gif

This thread just took a turn for the worse, now OP is rethinking the proposal. Thought he was doing it, but apparently everyone else is too
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Never marry a female that has pics like that on the internet..You just gonna set yourself up, OP.
Unfortunately most younger girls do this, putting themselves out there looking for attention
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Never marry a female that has pics like that on the internet..You just gonna set yourself up, OP.
Unfortunately most younger girls do this, putting themselves out there looking for attention
smh.gif
Those are called hoodrats/$+%!% or what have you.  females like that you stay away from.

Im not gonna front, I know shorty from myspace. Never smashed or anything of that nature. She is bad, but at the same time do you really wanna marry a chick who enjoys showing off her body on the net? think about that. She is obviously look for more attention (*cough) in other places.

OP and HLVC are the same person with a genius plan to set up a thread of epic proportions in order to gain E-popularity?
nerd.gif

I sure hope not....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

smh.gif
Those are called hoodrats/$+%!% or what have you.  females like that you stay away from.
I already know the symptoms of a hoodrat and I make sure I stay far away from them. But OP if shes putting up pics like that then that is a red flag, trust me and rethink this. Don't marry her cuz she's pregnant

Originally Posted by HLVC I5

Im not gonna front, I know shorty from myspace. Never smashed or anything of that nature. She is bad, but at the same time do you really wanna marry a chick who enjoys showing off her body on the net? think about that. She is obviously look for more attention (*cough) in other places.
funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg

1) Thanks NT, I was hoping for a quick MOnday
2) Myspace JO =/= Wife Material
3) IN MY OPINION you're only asking her because she's been nagging or "hinting" (red flag) and shes pregnant

4)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

1) Thanks NT, I was hoping for a quick MOnday
2) Myspace JO =/= Wife Material
3) IN MY OPINION you're only asking her because she's been nagging or "hinting" (red flag) and shes pregnant

4)
roll.gif
But you know NOTHING about their relationship..
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom