NT fam, please stop by and consider donating to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

Hello, NT. 18 months ago, I made a thread talking about how I finally finished my chemotherapy cycles and radiation sessions. I was ecstatic. Shortly after, my oncologist told me I was healthy again. Well, a month and a half ago, I was told the cancer had come back. So, I just got done with two chemotherapy sessions of 3 days in a row each. In a couple of weeks, I'll be going down to VCU to do another 5 days in a row of the most intense chemotherapy and a bit of stem cell/bone marrow transplant business. If all goes well, that should permanently rid my body of these cancer cells down to the microscopic level.

Anyway, on October 5th, I'll be taking part of a walk held by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society called Light The Night Walk. I'm just looking for donations for this cause that's near and dear to my heart. Thanks for everyone's continued support and love. This is the best community online hands down and people have already shown so much love on Instagram. If you can't donate, please just say a quick prayer for the those that are ill and the discovery of a cure for all cancers.

Thank you for your time, NT!

The link to my page is below:

EDIT: Not sure why the link is being weird...

http://pages.lightthenight. org/nca/Reston13/ERio

It's that ^, minus the space.

Last edited:
I always wondered what your NT name was.

We just did the Night Walk here in SF. I think my old company raised a good amount of money. Even people that I used to work with donated about a $100 each.

Hope everything turns out for you.

Back
Top Bottom