NT FAMB I NEED YALL'S HELP VOL. I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE

NT fam idk what it is but I lack self confidence a lot. IDK why...i'm scared to apporach females cause im scared of rejection so bad. Every fight I had to encounter I dogged it. What do I need to do smh....I know this well be flame happy but idc I need advice

NT fam idk what it is but I lack self confidence a lot. IDK why...i'm scared to apporach females cause im scared of rejection so bad. Every fight I had to encounter I dogged it. What do I need to do smh....I know this well be flame happy but idc I need advice

approach an ugly girl ( im assuming you have trouble with approaching attractive women). Spit game to her and build your confidence and skill. You may even get some.

nope even the ugly ones too idk why i'm so nervous around them and fights i just get that tingly feeling

Why did you have to create a new screen name to discuss this? apparently we are "NT FAMB" but you have to hide behind a screen name that isn't your original?

Stop bein a ***** and talk to these ****** man... How many times will this thread be posted on NT?

What yall ****** scared of?:x

you will get rejected. theres a 100% chance that it will happen.

not every girl is gonna want you, and hot girls get hit on a lot.

but you have a 0% chance of winning by not taking the shot. so who the **** cares.

if she says no or isn't feeling you, just jump onto the next one

man up and speak up!
close mouths dont get fed!
stop being beta!
its just a female, cooties dont exist!
you gonna be on some suicidal **** over girls?
you gonna let fear ruin your life and potential relationships you could have?
get your confidence up!
dont be a creep!
dont turn into some forever alone creepy geezer spending all his money on camgirls and tenga eggs!
you miss 1000 of the shots you dont take!
man up today!

Last edited:

but you have a 0% chance of winning by not taking the shot. so who the **** cares.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

word especially at parties .

Why did you have to create a new screen name to discuss this? apparently we are "NT FAMB" but you have to hide behind a screen name that isn't your original?

This is more common that we think, Just seen something similar last week, I didn't want to say anything though...

:lol: :smh:

Man this thread is going to be loaded with "alpha" responses and wise pharoah paragraphs but it's really simple.

1.) Take care of yourself, make sure your appearance is always on point wherever you go. Keep your hair cut, facial hair trimmed, smell good.
Feel good about yourself before you step to someone else.

2.) Make small talk with anyone male or female. This is gonna give you the confidence to talk to strangers no matter what the situation is.

3.) Just go for it, see a pretty girl? Talk to her. The worst she can do is say no, don't build up a mental wall and stop yourself from speaking to her you never know what can come of the situation. If you get rejected, move on don't let it mess with your confidence realize that most of the time it's not you.

Get that confidence game up fam. Good luck.

yea you gotta make sure you feel good about yaself before approaching a female...play sports to build your self confidence..if you in school join a sports team and that will help you with the ladies

You just have to embrace yourself. All of your idiosyncrasies, uniqueness, behaviors, and characteristics. Know who you are and share that person to the world. Not everyone is going to like you, but once you become comfortable in your own shoes, all of the other stuff becomes easier.

Females are going to be trial-and-error starting out, but don't lay down for no woman unless she's your kinfolk. Treat them with respect, but don't ever sacrifice you to accommodate for them. There must have been something in you they seen to even give you the time of day - don't make them regret their decision.

In terms of fighting and backing down, don't put yourself in that position in the first place. If you're going to talk about it, you better be about it. But being the bigger man is always best. (Not everyone is a fighter.)

Last edited:
You don't know yourself yet, so you're not comfy with who you are. There's nothing wrong with admitting that and improving yourself. Not great at conservations? read more. out of shape? feel tired? workout and eat right. Pockets light? get a job. Once you've come to accept yourself and get over your insecurities, you'll be fine.

clear your head, keep your eyes in line with theirs and just go don't think trust yourself know that you have the ability within you to execute. just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it'll never happen. you just have to take things to the next level. you're ready and capable, rise up and get some yambs.

Read the book called "The Game" by Neil Straus.

Not for the "How can I pick hot chicks reasons", but for the social dynamic reasons and to make you feel that being rejected isn't a big deal.

Lol I've been spoiled by having girls approach me so much. I've forgotten how to approach them first. Right now I don't need to but I'll probably be put in a situation where I need to regain these skills lmao. My job is one where I have to deal with people 8-10 hours a day and listen to their meaningless stories, keep minor conversations going. So, I'm getting better at it. But for now I just let the broads flock bro

Get your **** outta your mass. Stop being scared and just man up. If you ask out to 100 girls your bound to get one yes. Fight even if you gonna lose.

Once you get over that hump and overcome this anxiety you'll be straight.

Look famb, here's a tip. If you wanna approach a girl, keep it short and sweet. Let her know that you're diggin her and that you wanna talk to her but don't have the time at the moment. Make up something, like you have to go workout or you have a party to get to. If she says no, then have your phone on silent, whip it out your pocket and pretend that someone is calling you and be like "OK cool, I'm coming now.. right now. Peace babe" .. trust, it works. You won't feel dumb, it won't be awkward and it'll look like you actually ARE what you say you are, which is busy and that you have options. Try it.. 

Back
Top Bottom