NT familia take a second to help us grow! Vol. Need pics???

^^^^ thanks for the support guys, bookmark the blog and shoot me an email whenever ya need my services.

^^^^ thanks for the support guys, bookmark the blog and shoot me an email whenever ya need my services.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Executive76

nice work.

More pics w/o dudes or children though.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
Sucio!

I'm saying though...you don't work with any aspiring "models" or anything

the wife aint goin for that?  Or you trying to keep it all Sears portrait studio?

Originally Posted by Executive76

nice work.

More pics w/o dudes or children though.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
Sucio!

I'm saying though...you don't work with any aspiring "models" or anything

the wife aint goin for that?  Or you trying to keep it all Sears portrait studio?

Far as I know Elkin be on that PG 13 swag. Word to his wife being his assistant.

Steezy, let a brotha know when you tryna branch out.
nerd.gif

Far as I know Elkin be on that PG 13 swag. Word to his wife being his assistant.

Steezy, let a brotha know when you tryna branch out.
nerd.gif

man ur picts are dope, i've been looking to do a photoshoot for my newborn, just haven't found a good photographer, i really like ur work....i'm in Stockton, Ca, let me know if are around here sometime.... already liked ur fb page btw

man ur picts are dope, i've been looking to do a photoshoot for my newborn, just haven't found a good photographer, i really like ur work....i'm in Stockton, Ca, let me know if are around here sometime.... already liked ur fb page btw

Thank you guys, please add us on Facebook and recommend us to the friends and fam!

Truly appreciated!...feel free to leave some comments on the page!

ill recommend you to my school.  They always have events that require photographers.

Thank you guys, please add us on Facebook and recommend us to the friends and fam!

Truly appreciated!...feel free to leave some comments on the page!

ill recommend you to my school.  They always have events that require photographers.

Exec - Sears bro!?...I'm offended man, have you seen what a sears studio portrait looks like
laugh.gif

HELION - you already know man!

Diego - I'm supposed to get a gig taking pictures of the strippers at Sin City, I'll keep you posted
smokin.gif

Nico & weekz - thanks for the support bros.

Exec - Sears bro!?...I'm offended man, have you seen what a sears studio portrait looks like
laugh.gif

HELION - you already know man!

Diego - I'm supposed to get a gig taking pictures of the strippers at Sin City, I'll keep you posted
smokin.gif

Nico & weekz - thanks for the support bros.

Back
Top Bottom