NT familia take a second to help us grow! Vol. Need pics???

Following the crowd, but your work really is 
pimp.gif
. I will like on FB in a few minutes, and will mention to my cousin, who is getting married May 2012, if she has a photographer yet, or is still looking.

Do you have any wedding/engaged couples sessions pictures handy that you can post in this thread, or are they all on the blog?

wow you're really good...

i'm not into photography at all but those pics are really nice

makes me wish i had something to hire you for
laugh.gif

good luck i wish you the best

wow you're really good...

i'm not into photography at all but those pics are really nice

makes me wish i had something to hire you for
laugh.gif

good luck i wish you the best

Originally Posted by bkmac

pimp.gif
. I will like on FB in a few minutes, and will mention to my cousin, who is getting married May 2012, if she has a photographer yet, or is still looking.

Do you have any wedding/engaged couples sessions pictures handy that you can post in this thread, or are they all on the blog?

yeah ive second shot for an awesome wedding photographer multiple times, you can see his work here NylaGray
here is some of the work vie done as a second shooter, im however venturing on my own, so if she's looking to save some money and still get quality work, tell her to contact me through the blog 
happy.gif

5892769272_1b99c0a041_b.jpg

5892770302_ae356ab8fb_b.jpg

5892770780_f65e044c0f_b.jpg

5892204131_8c458e24fe_b.jpg

5892204613_36c7ff8440_b.jpg

5892205011_5c4f6b2eea_b.jpg

5892772536_08b064caa8_b.jpg

5892773154_e08eb1f523_b.jpg

i have more work, but cant post online yet as the main photog hasn't handed the pictures over to the bride and groom.

pimp.gif

yeah ive second shot for an awesome wedding photographer multiple times, you can see his work here NylaGray
here is some of the work vie done as a second shooter, im however venturing on my own, so if she's looking to save some money and still get quality work, tell her to contact me through the blog 
happy.gif

5892769272_1b99c0a041_b.jpg

5892770302_ae356ab8fb_b.jpg

5892770780_f65e044c0f_b.jpg

5892204131_8c458e24fe_b.jpg

5892204613_36c7ff8440_b.jpg

5892205011_5c4f6b2eea_b.jpg

5892772536_08b064caa8_b.jpg

5892773154_e08eb1f523_b.jpg

i have more work, but cant post online yet as the main photog hasn't handed the pictures over to the bride and groom.

for something like that usually 250$, NT fam get it for 200$ about 80-120 high res images on a disc with all rights to print
smile.gif

for something like that usually 250$, NT fam get it for 200$ about 80-120 high res images on a disc with all rights to print
smile.gif

The wedding/couples work looks great, definitely going to pass it by my cousin next time I speak to her. Would be cool if something can come of me mentioning your work.

The wedding/couples work looks great, definitely going to pass it by my cousin next time I speak to her. Would be cool if something can come of me mentioning your work.

A thank you should be more than enough. Your cousin will be pleased with the product she is buying. He is already hooking NT up with a NT discount what more do you want?

A thank you should be more than enough. Your cousin will be pleased with the product she is buying. He is already hooking NT up with a NT discount what more do you want?

Originally Posted by RedMan

I always look out for those who help me getto the next step, I may not work for free, but there are clients to whom I only charge a fraction of my regular fee simply because of all the extra business they've brought to me....NT fan gets extra love though...lol

I always look out for those who help me getto the next step, I may not work for free, but there are clients to whom I only charge a fraction of my regular fee simply because of all the extra business they've brought to me....NT fan gets extra love though...lol

Originally Posted by ksteezy

RedMan, you misread my post. I meant it as if I mention ksteezy and his work to my cousin, perhaps she would consider hiring him to take pictures leading up to/at the wedding, making it cool.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

RedMan, you misread my post. I meant it as if I mention ksteezy and his work to my cousin, perhaps she would consider hiring him to take pictures leading up to/at the wedding, making it cool.

Back
Top Bottom